- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Casey Anthony’s Parents Call Her Defense Baseless – Make Statement
Upon hearing the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial of “not guilty” in the death of Caylee Anthony, my first thought was what do Casey Anthony’s parent’s think?
Casey Anthony’s parents immediately left the courtroom after their daughter was cleared of the most serious charges including murder in the first degree. Casey Anthony’s parents have spoken about the jury’s findings through their lawyer, Mark Lippman.
George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney said in a statement,
“The family may never know what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony. They now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives.” The Anthony family’s statement continued, “Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented, and the rules that they were given by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them.”
Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony also requested those wishing to honor Caylee shouldn’t bring stuffed animals and toys to their home preferring the items be donated in Caylee’s name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated.
What do you think of the Anthony’s statement?