- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Casey Anthony’s Parents Call Her Defense Baseless – Make Statement
Upon hearing the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial of “not guilty” in the death of Caylee Anthony, my first thought was what do Casey Anthony’s parent’s think?
Casey Anthony’s parents immediately left the courtroom after their daughter was cleared of the most serious charges including murder in the first degree. Casey Anthony’s parents have spoken about the jury’s findings through their lawyer, Mark Lippman.
George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney said in a statement,
“The family may never know what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony. They now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives.” The Anthony family’s statement continued, “Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented, and the rules that they were given by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them.”
Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony also requested those wishing to honor Caylee shouldn’t bring stuffed animals and toys to their home preferring the items be donated in Caylee’s name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated.
What do you think of the Anthony’s statement?