- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Casey Anthony’s Parents Call Her Defense Baseless – Make Statement
Upon hearing the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial of “not guilty” in the death of Caylee Anthony, my first thought was what do Casey Anthony’s parent’s think?
Casey Anthony’s parents immediately left the courtroom after their daughter was cleared of the most serious charges including murder in the first degree. Casey Anthony’s parents have spoken about the jury’s findings through their lawyer, Mark Lippman.
George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney said in a statement,
“The family may never know what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony. They now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives.” The Anthony family’s statement continued, “Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented, and the rules that they were given by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them.”
Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony also requested those wishing to honor Caylee shouldn’t bring stuffed animals and toys to their home preferring the items be donated in Caylee’s name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated.
What do you think of the Anthony’s statement?