- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Miranda Kerr Wants to Get Into Films?
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been spotted meeting with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in New York earlier this week, prompting rumors that Kerr, like Victoria’s Secret colleague Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the Transformers films, wants to start a film career.
The Daily Mail reports that Kerr is already acquainted with Weinstein through her marriage to British actor Orlando Bloom, who starred in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy which Weinstein executively produced. Bloom and Kerr have a baby son Flynn born in January. Perhaps Kerr is looking toward a career in films for a more stable schedule than the modeling world provides in order to spend more time with Flynn?
In a recent interview on the Australian television show Sunday Night, Kerr did mention that she always thought she would have three children, but added “right now I’m just trying to enjoy Flynn.”