- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Miranda Kerr Wants to Get Into Films?
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been spotted meeting with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in New York earlier this week, prompting rumors that Kerr, like Victoria’s Secret colleague Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the Transformers films, wants to start a film career.
The Daily Mail reports that Kerr is already acquainted with Weinstein through her marriage to British actor Orlando Bloom, who starred in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy which Weinstein executively produced. Bloom and Kerr have a baby son Flynn born in January. Perhaps Kerr is looking toward a career in films for a more stable schedule than the modeling world provides in order to spend more time with Flynn?
In a recent interview on the Australian television show Sunday Night, Kerr did mention that she always thought she would have three children, but added “right now I’m just trying to enjoy Flynn.”