- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
Miranda Kerr Wants to Get Into Films?
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been spotted meeting with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in New York earlier this week, prompting rumors that Kerr, like Victoria’s Secret colleague Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the Transformers films, wants to start a film career.
The Daily Mail reports that Kerr is already acquainted with Weinstein through her marriage to British actor Orlando Bloom, who starred in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy which Weinstein executively produced. Bloom and Kerr have a baby son Flynn born in January. Perhaps Kerr is looking toward a career in films for a more stable schedule than the modeling world provides in order to spend more time with Flynn?
In a recent interview on the Australian television show Sunday Night, Kerr did mention that she always thought she would have three children, but added “right now I’m just trying to enjoy Flynn.”