- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Miranda Kerr Wants to Get Into Films?
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been spotted meeting with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in New York earlier this week, prompting rumors that Kerr, like Victoria’s Secret colleague Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the Transformers films, wants to start a film career.
The Daily Mail reports that Kerr is already acquainted with Weinstein through her marriage to British actor Orlando Bloom, who starred in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy which Weinstein executively produced. Bloom and Kerr have a baby son Flynn born in January. Perhaps Kerr is looking toward a career in films for a more stable schedule than the modeling world provides in order to spend more time with Flynn?
In a recent interview on the Australian television show Sunday Night, Kerr did mention that she always thought she would have three children, but added “right now I’m just trying to enjoy Flynn.”