- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Miranda Kerr Wants to Get Into Films?
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been spotted meeting with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in New York earlier this week, prompting rumors that Kerr, like Victoria’s Secret colleague Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the Transformers films, wants to start a film career.
The Daily Mail reports that Kerr is already acquainted with Weinstein through her marriage to British actor Orlando Bloom, who starred in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy which Weinstein executively produced. Bloom and Kerr have a baby son Flynn born in January. Perhaps Kerr is looking toward a career in films for a more stable schedule than the modeling world provides in order to spend more time with Flynn?
In a recent interview on the Australian television show Sunday Night, Kerr did mention that she always thought she would have three children, but added “right now I’m just trying to enjoy Flynn.”