- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Olivia Wilde: I’m Not a Dunce
Cowboys & Aliens actress Olivia Wilde who also plays a doctor on hit television show House, MD also wants her fans to know that offscreen, she’s no dummy. In a long profile in the New York Times, Wilde pointed out that despite her beauty and newfound clout in Hollywood, she “not a dunce.”
Wilde told the New York Times that “trying to fight this industry’s tendency to celebrate the physical is a waste of time” and “so I’m happy to play that game. But I am also thirsty for input. I’m not a dunce whose only skill is knowing how to take a photograph, you know? And at the end of the day I think it makes me slightly less replaceable.”
After all, Wilde is the daughter of serious journalists. In addition, she’s formally studied acting. Does Wilde come off as arrogant? Honest? Trying too hard to impress? What do you think?