- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Olivia Wilde: I’m Not a Dunce
Cowboys & Aliens actress Olivia Wilde who also plays a doctor on hit television show House, MD also wants her fans to know that offscreen, she’s no dummy. In a long profile in the New York Times, Wilde pointed out that despite her beauty and newfound clout in Hollywood, she “not a dunce.”
Wilde told the New York Times that “trying to fight this industry’s tendency to celebrate the physical is a waste of time” and “so I’m happy to play that game. But I am also thirsty for input. I’m not a dunce whose only skill is knowing how to take a photograph, you know? And at the end of the day I think it makes me slightly less replaceable.”
After all, Wilde is the daughter of serious journalists. In addition, she’s formally studied acting. Does Wilde come off as arrogant? Honest? Trying too hard to impress? What do you think?