- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Olivia Wilde: I’m Not a Dunce
Cowboys & Aliens actress Olivia Wilde who also plays a doctor on hit television show House, MD also wants her fans to know that offscreen, she’s no dummy. In a long profile in the New York Times, Wilde pointed out that despite her beauty and newfound clout in Hollywood, she “not a dunce.”
Wilde told the New York Times that “trying to fight this industry’s tendency to celebrate the physical is a waste of time” and “so I’m happy to play that game. But I am also thirsty for input. I’m not a dunce whose only skill is knowing how to take a photograph, you know? And at the end of the day I think it makes me slightly less replaceable.”
After all, Wilde is the daughter of serious journalists. In addition, she’s formally studied acting. Does Wilde come off as arrogant? Honest? Trying too hard to impress? What do you think?