- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
Olivia Wilde: I’m Not a Dunce
Cowboys & Aliens actress Olivia Wilde who also plays a doctor on hit television show House, MD also wants her fans to know that offscreen, she’s no dummy. In a long profile in the New York Times, Wilde pointed out that despite her beauty and newfound clout in Hollywood, she “not a dunce.”
Wilde told the New York Times that “trying to fight this industry’s tendency to celebrate the physical is a waste of time” and “so I’m happy to play that game. But I am also thirsty for input. I’m not a dunce whose only skill is knowing how to take a photograph, you know? And at the end of the day I think it makes me slightly less replaceable.”
After all, Wilde is the daughter of serious journalists. In addition, she’s formally studied acting. Does Wilde come off as arrogant? Honest? Trying too hard to impress? What do you think?