- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Olivia Wilde: I’m Not a Dunce
Cowboys & Aliens actress Olivia Wilde who also plays a doctor on hit television show House, MD also wants her fans to know that offscreen, she’s no dummy. In a long profile in the New York Times, Wilde pointed out that despite her beauty and newfound clout in Hollywood, she “not a dunce.”
Wilde told the New York Times that “trying to fight this industry’s tendency to celebrate the physical is a waste of time” and “so I’m happy to play that game. But I am also thirsty for input. I’m not a dunce whose only skill is knowing how to take a photograph, you know? And at the end of the day I think it makes me slightly less replaceable.”
After all, Wilde is the daughter of serious journalists. In addition, she’s formally studied acting. Does Wilde come off as arrogant? Honest? Trying too hard to impress? What do you think?