- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Angelina Jolie – Vanity Fair’s October Cover Girl – Not Pregnant, Married or Adopting
Angelina Jolie looks beautiful, as always, as the cover girl for the October issue of Vanity Fair. Angelina was quick to set the record straight in her interview with the magazine saying,
“no secret wedding” in the works for her and Pitt. “I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment,”
Jolie spoke about the following:
On partner Brad Pitt’s level of professional support: “He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”
On how directing In the Land of Blood and Honey has changed her view on acting: “Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am.”
On how she wrote the script for Land of Blood and Honey: “I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”
To read more about what Jolie had to say click here.