- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Angelina Jolie – Vanity Fair’s October Cover Girl – Not Pregnant, Married or Adopting
Angelina Jolie looks beautiful, as always, as the cover girl for the October issue of Vanity Fair. Angelina was quick to set the record straight in her interview with the magazine saying,
“no secret wedding” in the works for her and Pitt. “I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment,”
Jolie spoke about the following:
On partner Brad Pitt’s level of professional support: “He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”
On how directing In the Land of Blood and Honey has changed her view on acting: “Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am.”
On how she wrote the script for Land of Blood and Honey: “I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”
To read more about what Jolie had to say click here.