- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Ashley Greene Wants to Cook With Kellan Lutz Every Night
Twilight co-stars Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz are known to be good friends off-set, and recently Greene revealed that one of their favorite hobbies is cooking together.
Greene told MTV that “me and Kellan get excited sometimes, and we’re like, ‘Let’s just buy everything! We’re going to cook every night” and “not like we’re going to be at work, you know what I mean?”
Greene said that in the past she has tried her hand at making chicken, homemade mojito, and pumpkin soup.
When she cooks with Lutz, Greene explained, “we just got recipes and kind of mixed it up.”
In addition, the two have been spotted purchasing food items at healthy food chain Whole Foods, and as fans of Greene and Lutz known, the pair are food lovers and during the filming of Twillight, the two often cooked to relieve stress from their tight working schedules.