- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Ashley Greene Wants to Cook With Kellan Lutz Every Night
Twilight co-stars Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz are known to be good friends off-set, and recently Greene revealed that one of their favorite hobbies is cooking together.
Greene told MTV that “me and Kellan get excited sometimes, and we’re like, ‘Let’s just buy everything! We’re going to cook every night” and “not like we’re going to be at work, you know what I mean?”
Greene said that in the past she has tried her hand at making chicken, homemade mojito, and pumpkin soup.
When she cooks with Lutz, Greene explained, “we just got recipes and kind of mixed it up.”
In addition, the two have been spotted purchasing food items at healthy food chain Whole Foods, and as fans of Greene and Lutz known, the pair are food lovers and during the filming of Twillight, the two often cooked to relieve stress from their tight working schedules.