- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava is Her Twin Attends Hot Pursuit Premiere with Her
- Video: Scarlett Johansson Plays Box of Lies With Jimmy Fallon
Brooke Burke Marries Long Time Love David Charvet
After a five year engagement and two kids together, DWTS co-host, Brooke Burke and her long time love, David Charvet have officially tied the knot.
Burke and Charvet wed in St. Barts on Friday, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
The couple are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4½, while Burke is also mom to daughters Sierra, 9 and Neriah, 11, from her previous marriage to Garth Fisher.
What made them finally take the big jump??
“We started talking about why to do it at this point in our relationship,” Burke blogged last year. “‘Do you want forever?’ David asked. ‘Yes, I need forever,’ I said. It was just that simple. I would like to have a husband.”
Congratulations to the new bride and groom!!