- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Brooke Burke Marries Long Time Love David Charvet
After a five year engagement and two kids together, DWTS co-host, Brooke Burke and her long time love, David Charvet have officially tied the knot.
Burke and Charvet wed in St. Barts on Friday, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
The couple are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4½, while Burke is also mom to daughters Sierra, 9 and Neriah, 11, from her previous marriage to Garth Fisher.
What made them finally take the big jump??
“We started talking about why to do it at this point in our relationship,” Burke blogged last year. “‘Do you want forever?’ David asked. ‘Yes, I need forever,’ I said. It was just that simple. I would like to have a husband.”
Congratulations to the new bride and groom!!