- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Brooke Burke Marries Long Time Love David Charvet
After a five year engagement and two kids together, DWTS co-host, Brooke Burke and her long time love, David Charvet have officially tied the knot.
Burke and Charvet wed in St. Barts on Friday, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
The couple are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4½, while Burke is also mom to daughters Sierra, 9 and Neriah, 11, from her previous marriage to Garth Fisher.
What made them finally take the big jump??
“We started talking about why to do it at this point in our relationship,” Burke blogged last year. “‘Do you want forever?’ David asked. ‘Yes, I need forever,’ I said. It was just that simple. I would like to have a husband.”
Congratulations to the new bride and groom!!