- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Brooke Burke Marries Long Time Love David Charvet
After a five year engagement and two kids together, DWTS co-host, Brooke Burke and her long time love, David Charvet have officially tied the knot.
Burke and Charvet wed in St. Barts on Friday, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
The couple are parents to son Shaya, 3, and daughter Rain, 4½, while Burke is also mom to daughters Sierra, 9 and Neriah, 11, from her previous marriage to Garth Fisher.
What made them finally take the big jump??
“We started talking about why to do it at this point in our relationship,” Burke blogged last year. “‘Do you want forever?’ David asked. ‘Yes, I need forever,’ I said. It was just that simple. I would like to have a husband.”
Congratulations to the new bride and groom!!