- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
Daniel Craig Has to Protect Rachel Weisz
James Bond star Daniel Craig doesn’t talk about his relationship with actress Rachel Weisz since it would be akin to “shooting [her] in the back”.
Craig told Esquire magazine that “I have a responsibility to protect the people around me. And I can’t protect them if I just give them up. You know, ‘Let me tell you something about them…’ That’s shooting them in the back, because how can they defend themselves? That goes for my family, my friends – and I expect that of the people I have around me. I say, ‘OK, we’ll look after each other, protect one another.'”
The British actor added that he’s not planning to change his tough guy image any time soon, confirming “I’m not about do a romcom. That would be a disaster.”
Craig and Weisz started dating last Christmas and married just recently in June. The wedding came largely as a surprise, and since then, the couple have not publicly commented on their whirlwind romance.