- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
David Beckham Going Bald?
Soccer hunk David Beckham, 36, has sported many hairdos throughout his career, including a mohawk, buzzcut, and a ponytail. Now apparently Beckham is spotting an unfortunate new look, a bald spot.
As Beckham carried his six-week-old daughter Harper Seven with him into a restaurant in Los Angeles, and in fact last year at a Comic Relief sketch alongside comedian James Corden who was pretending to fuss over his hair during his stand-up act, Beckham commented, “I’m losing it a little bit there.”
Recently celebrity hair stylist Karine Jackson commented to the Daily Mail that “certainly he has been thinning over the past ten years” but “we have seen photographs of him in the ocean recently and if he was going bald you would have noticed it before. Indeed, a particular bald patch is very rare in male pattern baldness so it could be a trick of the light. Alternatively, it could be a temporary loss caused by, for example, bruising from a football match.”