- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
David Beckham Going Bald?
Soccer hunk David Beckham, 36, has sported many hairdos throughout his career, including a mohawk, buzzcut, and a ponytail. Now apparently Beckham is spotting an unfortunate new look, a bald spot.
As Beckham carried his six-week-old daughter Harper Seven with him into a restaurant in Los Angeles, and in fact last year at a Comic Relief sketch alongside comedian James Corden who was pretending to fuss over his hair during his stand-up act, Beckham commented, “I’m losing it a little bit there.”
Recently celebrity hair stylist Karine Jackson commented to the Daily Mail that “certainly he has been thinning over the past ten years” but “we have seen photographs of him in the ocean recently and if he was going bald you would have noticed it before. Indeed, a particular bald patch is very rare in male pattern baldness so it could be a trick of the light. Alternatively, it could be a temporary loss caused by, for example, bruising from a football match.”