- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
David Beckham Going Bald?
Soccer hunk David Beckham, 36, has sported many hairdos throughout his career, including a mohawk, buzzcut, and a ponytail. Now apparently Beckham is spotting an unfortunate new look, a bald spot.
As Beckham carried his six-week-old daughter Harper Seven with him into a restaurant in Los Angeles, and in fact last year at a Comic Relief sketch alongside comedian James Corden who was pretending to fuss over his hair during his stand-up act, Beckham commented, “I’m losing it a little bit there.”
Recently celebrity hair stylist Karine Jackson commented to the Daily Mail that “certainly he has been thinning over the past ten years” but “we have seen photographs of him in the ocean recently and if he was going bald you would have noticed it before. Indeed, a particular bald patch is very rare in male pattern baldness so it could be a trick of the light. Alternatively, it could be a temporary loss caused by, for example, bruising from a football match.”