- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Eva Mendes Reveals Her Diet and Fitness Secrets
Eva Mendes, 37, is considered one of the most actresses in Hollywood. Recently during a photoshoot for Zest magazine, Mendes revealed that surprisingly, bread and pasta are some of her favorite foods.
Mendes explained that she focuses “on the inside out-so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.”
She also said, “I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food-so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.”
However, Mendes supplements her attention to her diet with regular exercise. She admits, “I hit the gym three to four times aweek to do light weights-not too many repetitions-which target my whole body, and some serious cardio-normally sprinting and interval running. The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done in that time if you use it wisely. And then I spend an hour on the weight training.”
She also mixes up her exercise routine with yoga twice a week, which she says is “mostly astanga, but my yoga instructor creates a program for me based around what I need-so if my muscles are tight from running, we’ll do poses to open everything up.”