- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Eva Mendes Reveals Her Diet and Fitness Secrets
Eva Mendes, 37, is considered one of the most actresses in Hollywood. Recently during a photoshoot for Zest magazine, Mendes revealed that surprisingly, bread and pasta are some of her favorite foods.
Mendes explained that she focuses “on the inside out-so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.”
She also said, “I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food-so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.”
However, Mendes supplements her attention to her diet with regular exercise. She admits, “I hit the gym three to four times aweek to do light weights-not too many repetitions-which target my whole body, and some serious cardio-normally sprinting and interval running. The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done in that time if you use it wisely. And then I spend an hour on the weight training.”
She also mixes up her exercise routine with yoga twice a week, which she says is “mostly astanga, but my yoga instructor creates a program for me based around what I need-so if my muscles are tight from running, we’ll do poses to open everything up.”