- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Eva Mendes Reveals Her Diet and Fitness Secrets
Eva Mendes, 37, is considered one of the most actresses in Hollywood. Recently during a photoshoot for Zest magazine, Mendes revealed that surprisingly, bread and pasta are some of her favorite foods.
Mendes explained that she focuses “on the inside out-so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.”
She also said, “I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food-so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.”
However, Mendes supplements her attention to her diet with regular exercise. She admits, “I hit the gym three to four times aweek to do light weights-not too many repetitions-which target my whole body, and some serious cardio-normally sprinting and interval running. The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done in that time if you use it wisely. And then I spend an hour on the weight training.”
She also mixes up her exercise routine with yoga twice a week, which she says is “mostly astanga, but my yoga instructor creates a program for me based around what I need-so if my muscles are tight from running, we’ll do poses to open everything up.”