- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Eva Mendes Reveals Her Diet and Fitness Secrets
Eva Mendes, 37, is considered one of the most actresses in Hollywood. Recently during a photoshoot for Zest magazine, Mendes revealed that surprisingly, bread and pasta are some of her favorite foods.
Mendes explained that she focuses “on the inside out-so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.”
She also said, “I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food-so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.”
However, Mendes supplements her attention to her diet with regular exercise. She admits, “I hit the gym three to four times aweek to do light weights-not too many repetitions-which target my whole body, and some serious cardio-normally sprinting and interval running. The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done in that time if you use it wisely. And then I spend an hour on the weight training.”
She also mixes up her exercise routine with yoga twice a week, which she says is “mostly astanga, but my yoga instructor creates a program for me based around what I need-so if my muscles are tight from running, we’ll do poses to open everything up.”