- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The Glee Project Season Finale Two Winners Recap 8/21/11
The Glee Project wrapped up season 1 with a surprising two new cast members.
Nineteen-year-old Samuel Larsen from Los Angeles and 18-year-old Damian McGinty of Derry City, Ireland, both won the first season of the talent competition show where they each get a seven-episode arc on Glee.
Larsen, a rocker with dreadlocks, was described as having a “cool, indy, rock spirit” that has been missing from the hit Fox show while the judges believed McGinty was the most likable and most improved.
The show put 12 contestants through a “Glee” bootcamp where they were critiqued on their singing, dancing and acting throughout the 10-week series.
The show’s co-creator Ryan Murphy was so impressed with the other two finalists Lindsay Pearce, 20, and Alex Newell, 18, that he decided to write them into two episodes.
Were you happy with the two finalists that were chosen??