- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
The Glee Project Season Finale Two Winners Recap 8/21/11
The Glee Project wrapped up season 1 with a surprising two new cast members.
Nineteen-year-old Samuel Larsen from Los Angeles and 18-year-old Damian McGinty of Derry City, Ireland, both won the first season of the talent competition show where they each get a seven-episode arc on Glee.
Larsen, a rocker with dreadlocks, was described as having a “cool, indy, rock spirit” that has been missing from the hit Fox show while the judges believed McGinty was the most likable and most improved.
The show put 12 contestants through a “Glee” bootcamp where they were critiqued on their singing, dancing and acting throughout the 10-week series.
The show’s co-creator Ryan Murphy was so impressed with the other two finalists Lindsay Pearce, 20, and Alex Newell, 18, that he decided to write them into two episodes.
Were you happy with the two finalists that were chosen??