- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
The Glee Project Season Finale Two Winners Recap 8/21/11
The Glee Project wrapped up season 1 with a surprising two new cast members.
Nineteen-year-old Samuel Larsen from Los Angeles and 18-year-old Damian McGinty of Derry City, Ireland, both won the first season of the talent competition show where they each get a seven-episode arc on Glee.
Larsen, a rocker with dreadlocks, was described as having a “cool, indy, rock spirit” that has been missing from the hit Fox show while the judges believed McGinty was the most likable and most improved.
The show put 12 contestants through a “Glee” bootcamp where they were critiqued on their singing, dancing and acting throughout the 10-week series.
The show’s co-creator Ryan Murphy was so impressed with the other two finalists Lindsay Pearce, 20, and Alex Newell, 18, that he decided to write them into two episodes.
Were you happy with the two finalists that were chosen??