- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 5/6/15- Steven & Samm
- Nashville Recap 5/6/15 – ‘Is the Better Part Over’ – Season 3 Ep.21
- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
The Glee Project Season Finale Two Winners Recap 8/21/11
The Glee Project wrapped up season 1 with a surprising two new cast members.
Nineteen-year-old Samuel Larsen from Los Angeles and 18-year-old Damian McGinty of Derry City, Ireland, both won the first season of the talent competition show where they each get a seven-episode arc on Glee.
Larsen, a rocker with dreadlocks, was described as having a “cool, indy, rock spirit” that has been missing from the hit Fox show while the judges believed McGinty was the most likable and most improved.
The show put 12 contestants through a “Glee” bootcamp where they were critiqued on their singing, dancing and acting throughout the 10-week series.
The show’s co-creator Ryan Murphy was so impressed with the other two finalists Lindsay Pearce, 20, and Alex Newell, 18, that he decided to write them into two episodes.
Were you happy with the two finalists that were chosen??