- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Glee Project Season Finale Two Winners Recap 8/21/11
The Glee Project wrapped up season 1 with a surprising two new cast members.
Nineteen-year-old Samuel Larsen from Los Angeles and 18-year-old Damian McGinty of Derry City, Ireland, both won the first season of the talent competition show where they each get a seven-episode arc on Glee.
Larsen, a rocker with dreadlocks, was described as having a “cool, indy, rock spirit” that has been missing from the hit Fox show while the judges believed McGinty was the most likable and most improved.
The show put 12 contestants through a “Glee” bootcamp where they were critiqued on their singing, dancing and acting throughout the 10-week series.
The show’s co-creator Ryan Murphy was so impressed with the other two finalists Lindsay Pearce, 20, and Alex Newell, 18, that he decided to write them into two episodes.
Were you happy with the two finalists that were chosen??