- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Jay-Z and Kanye West Feuding?
Word on the street is that Jay-Z and Kanye West’s have been arguing behind the scenes of their new album, “Watch the Throne.”
Sources say Jay-Z and West, who call themselves The Throne, are barely speaking to each other as they iron out the details of their upcoming tour, according to the NY Post.
It is being reported that West wants flashy concerts, which would cost more than $400,000 per show, while Jay-Z, who is said to be meticulous about costs, already has a larger, long-term advance from Live Nation that he has to pay back and is not interested in flashy.
Have their disagreements caused problems with the friendship? Last week the two were expected to perform together at the Highline Ballroom but it never happened.
“Jay-Z is fed up with West’s antics,” a source said. “He doesn’t even want to be around him.”
What do you think is there trouble in paradise?