- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Jay-Z and Kanye West Feuding?
Word on the street is that Jay-Z and Kanye West’s have been arguing behind the scenes of their new album, “Watch the Throne.”
Sources say Jay-Z and West, who call themselves The Throne, are barely speaking to each other as they iron out the details of their upcoming tour, according to the NY Post.
It is being reported that West wants flashy concerts, which would cost more than $400,000 per show, while Jay-Z, who is said to be meticulous about costs, already has a larger, long-term advance from Live Nation that he has to pay back and is not interested in flashy.
Have their disagreements caused problems with the friendship? Last week the two were expected to perform together at the Highline Ballroom but it never happened.
“Jay-Z is fed up with West’s antics,” a source said. “He doesn’t even want to be around him.”
What do you think is there trouble in paradise?