- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Julie Chen’s Attitude Caused Problems on ‘The Talk’?
With all the rumors floating around about whether Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete will return to The Talk (click here to read details), there seems to be a good reason for the ladies exit after only one season.
Julie Chen’s “queen bee attitude” may be what is forcing the ladies to flee the daytime show after just one season, according to the NY Post.
Sources say fed-up Leah Remini plans to quit on the heels of Sharon Osbourne’s bombshell that she’s taking a break.
The last straw for Osbourne and Remini was Chen’s order, passed down from her big wig husband, CBS President Les Moonves, following their South of France break, that the women were not allowed to discuss the Casey Anthony case without her because she’s the only host with journalistic credentials.
“[Julie] said, ‘My husband feels strongly that you should not be talking about news [without me], you are not news people,’ ”
One program insider blamed the problems on Remini.
“[Remini] was a disruptive force,” the source said. “She had a huge morale problem,” adding that Remini often brought her mother on set, who refused to follow studio rules.
The studio rules having to do with parking. Really? Parking issues is the cause of Remini’s leaving? Something tells me there is more to that part of the story?
What do you think – is Julie Chen more likely the problem or Leah Remini? Or is it just impossible for 5 women to play nice in the sand box?