Kelly Osbourne Calls Christina Aguilera Fat

Television personality Kelly Osbourne is keeping the longtime rivalry and bad feeling between herself and pop singer Christina Aguilera alive, having recently named Aguilera a “fat b****” on the latest segment of E!’s Fashion Police.

After seeing a notably fuller-figured Aguilera in a tight black dress, Osborne commented that “Maybe she’s just becoming the fat b***h she was always born to be. I don’t know. She was a c*** to me. She called me fat for so many f**king years, so you know what? F**k you, you’re fat too!”

Comedian Joan Rivers seemed to agree with Osborne’s criticsm of Aguilera’s physique, saying “she looks like Snooki’s Scandinavian cousin. It’s a pretty dress but she’s stuffed into it.”

Aguilera and Osbourne have feuded for years. At the 2003 MTV Europe Music Awards, the network showed a skit of Aguilera throwing darts at Osbourne, and when Aguilera took the stage she went on to mock Osbourne, cattily joking “oh Lord, I didn’t realize it was still Halloween.”

13 Responses to Kelly Osbourne Calls Christina Aguilera Fat

1. FlaviaDomitila says:

Look Kelly you have it in you to be the better person so do so. Stop lower yourself into the gutter. We fattys are always the object of criticism. Nobody cares about how much we struggle. EVEN other fatties. So please show us the dignity that is within you.

2. joe says:

So Frida, you justify bullying because you think someone has talent? Is that the kind of thinking that leads jock bullies at school to attack nerds? “Well, I can catch a football, so I’m awesome! I’ll go beat up someone who’s smarter than me!”

If it is, then I hate to break it to you, but Christina doesn’t have talent. She may have the technical skills with her voice, but she has no passion, creativity or intelligence. Her singing is utterly boring and cliched, just like the vast majority of pop stars. Her pill popping dad puts your Bieber crap to shame.

3. FRIDA says:

At least CA has talent. What does Osbourne have? A famous pill popping father and an equally irritating pill popping mother.

4. Michael says:

Oh, the list is endless. “Pot, Kettle, Black, Point? ” comes to mind to address this hilarious comment. Who was fatter longer? Photos online everywhere to decide for yourself. Until then? My best response is ” GLASS HOUUUUU- SES!” Who’s been the trashiest and the most foul- mouthed the longest? ALSO, readily researched online. I don’t even need to answer these for you so you can tell me how hateful I am for not choosing your side. The truth speaks for itself, doesn’t it? I recommend watching Willam Belli video ” Love You Like A Big S*£€¥G”. If they both got one, maybe they’d be too busy to throw shade and hate at each other.

5. Madge Petrone says:

Sorry Kelly! You are wrong to call anyone fat. Did you forget how deep it hurts? How can you want to inflict that pain on anyone after you, yourself suffered with being fat for so long. You are just wrong. You don’t lift yourself up by tearing other people down. It just brings you down further. I feel sorry for you. Such a shame. You should be ashamed of yourself.

6. Lily says:

Sorry Christina but karma is a b*tch….for years you made fun of kelly for her weight issues now youre a porker yourself. An apology wouldve gone a long way. People can criticize Kelly all they want but if it was happening to them they wouldve done the same thing…hypocrites!! Christina got what she deserves!

7. jayjaybirdy says:

Hm…I like Christina’s voice a lot, but that’s about it. Not very impressedor intressed with her as a person…Kelly Osbourne…what can I say about her? I remember when she was the chunky, potty-mouthed daughter of Ozzy on that reality show they use to have, and how she and her brother were always cursing their parents out and made her mother cry a lot. I’m not going to take cheap shots about her weight, because I myself have strugled with weight loss and I don’t believe in that.

However, I’m still not really sure what she does to be considered “famous” in her own right, and I guess I’m just not really about either one of them in this so-called feud.

8. sam says:

Sorry, but Christina deserves it. I mean she was a mean bitch, and so karma has finally come around? For the people who are talking shit about Kelly, you need to get a life you losers. For being fat slobs sitting in front of a computer all day eating, hating, and putting people down, you guys have a lot of courage to talk about someone else’s looks. Look at yourself first! I bet you don’t want to. All I see in this article is that what goes around, comes around; which is a very good thing for those who think that they can just get away with things. No, you can’t! LOL!

9. femia says:

Kelly, Kelly, look at yourself in the mirror you are a fat yourself! Christina has a pretty face and pretty fat body, but you? Oh my…

10. Joe says:

Osbourne is quite the porker herself…

11. Chris says:

Kelly should have played it smooth and got up on that stage and start singing Aguileras “You are beautiful” in her face and shown her how much of a classless hypocrite she was being.

12. janibell says:

Now that kelly osbourne lost weight she thinks shes the bomb, but she still has the same ugly face she looks like a retard, but christina even do she gain a few pounds is beautiful and gorgeous i think christina looks better than before cause womens need to have curves cause thats what we are WOMEN.Kelly looks like a balloon with a stick small and skinny body with a big head she is soo ridiculous.

13. phamaya says:

oh shut up…. y’all should grow the hell up mahnn Aguilera’s body
    is perfect she is beautifull just the way she is and if y’all had
    e beef lately like nobody cares at all maybe others do
    but kelly u stooped so low doing the same thing after several
    fucking years you are an ugly twart. go sit your ass down and
    do ur own wannabe famous show…