- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Kelly Osbourne Calls Christina Aguilera Fat
Television personality Kelly Osbourne is keeping the longtime rivalry and bad feeling between herself and pop singer Christina Aguilera alive, having recently named Aguilera a “fat b****” on the latest segment of E!’s Fashion Police.
After seeing a notably fuller-figured Aguilera in a tight black dress, Osborne commented that “Maybe she’s just becoming the fat b***h she was always born to be. I don’t know. She was a c*** to me. She called me fat for so many f**king years, so you know what? F**k you, you’re fat too!”
Comedian Joan Rivers seemed to agree with Osborne’s criticsm of Aguilera’s physique, saying “she looks like Snooki’s Scandinavian cousin. It’s a pretty dress but she’s stuffed into it.”
Aguilera and Osbourne have feuded for years. At the 2003 MTV Europe Music Awards, the network showed a skit of Aguilera throwing darts at Osbourne, and when Aguilera took the stage she went on to mock Osbourne, cattily joking “oh Lord, I didn’t realize it was still Halloween.”