- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Kelsey Grammer’s Wife Defends Him Against Accusations of Small Endowment
Kelsey Grammer, 56, is known as a ladies man, but his ex-wife Camille Donatacci, 42, claims that in fact Grammer is disappointing below the belt, accusing the actor of having a small endowment. However, Grammer’s current wife Kayte, 30, has defended her husband’s honor while taking a swipe at Donatacci for failing to turn him on.
In a promotional advertisement for season two of the reality series Donatacci stars on, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she is seen describing Grammer as “big hands, big feet, big disappointment.”
When TMZ asked for clarification of her statement, Grammer’s ex-wife said “it was a lot like that. I had that for 13 years, unfortunately.”
Grammer’s current wife and former flight attendant Kayte rushed to her husband’s defense, saying “perhaps the fault lies not so much with the member in question but rather with the inspiration at hand.”