- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kelsey Grammer’s Wife Defends Him Against Accusations of Small Endowment
Kelsey Grammer, 56, is known as a ladies man, but his ex-wife Camille Donatacci, 42, claims that in fact Grammer is disappointing below the belt, accusing the actor of having a small endowment. However, Grammer’s current wife Kayte, 30, has defended her husband’s honor while taking a swipe at Donatacci for failing to turn him on.
In a promotional advertisement for season two of the reality series Donatacci stars on, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she is seen describing Grammer as “big hands, big feet, big disappointment.”
When TMZ asked for clarification of her statement, Grammer’s ex-wife said “it was a lot like that. I had that for 13 years, unfortunately.”
Grammer’s current wife and former flight attendant Kayte rushed to her husband’s defense, saying “perhaps the fault lies not so much with the member in question but rather with the inspiration at hand.”