- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
LeAnn Rimes Gets Tattoo for Husband Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes is getting a tattoo of her wedding vows to hubby, Eddie Cibrian on her ribcage.
It seems that Rimes couldn’t decide where she wants it go, so she tested it out using a stencil on the side of her ribcage with the help of a tattoo artist. The tattoo will say:
“You gave me the courage to be truthful, I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful.”
Truth and trust? Maybe by placing the tattoo from Eddie’s wedding vows on her body she thinks it will come true? It’s ironic since the couple both cheated on their former spouses.
Leann is planning to get inked permanently later this month.
What do you think about the tattoo? Not the best way of showing someone you love them?
Check out the photo here.