- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
LeAnn Rimes Gets Tattoo for Husband Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes is getting a tattoo of her wedding vows to hubby, Eddie Cibrian on her ribcage.
It seems that Rimes couldn’t decide where she wants it go, so she tested it out using a stencil on the side of her ribcage with the help of a tattoo artist. The tattoo will say:
“You gave me the courage to be truthful, I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful.”
Truth and trust? Maybe by placing the tattoo from Eddie’s wedding vows on her body she thinks it will come true? It’s ironic since the couple both cheated on their former spouses.
Leann is planning to get inked permanently later this month.
What do you think about the tattoo? Not the best way of showing someone you love them?
Check out the photo here.