- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
LeAnn Rimes Gets Tattoo for Husband Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes is getting a tattoo of her wedding vows to hubby, Eddie Cibrian on her ribcage.
It seems that Rimes couldn’t decide where she wants it go, so she tested it out using a stencil on the side of her ribcage with the help of a tattoo artist. The tattoo will say:
“You gave me the courage to be truthful, I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful.”
Truth and trust? Maybe by placing the tattoo from Eddie’s wedding vows on her body she thinks it will come true? It’s ironic since the couple both cheated on their former spouses.
Leann is planning to get inked permanently later this month.
What do you think about the tattoo? Not the best way of showing someone you love them?
Check out the photo here.