- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
LeAnn Rimes Gets Tattoo for Husband Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes is getting a tattoo of her wedding vows to hubby, Eddie Cibrian on her ribcage.
It seems that Rimes couldn’t decide where she wants it go, so she tested it out using a stencil on the side of her ribcage with the help of a tattoo artist. The tattoo will say:
“You gave me the courage to be truthful, I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful.”
Truth and trust? Maybe by placing the tattoo from Eddie’s wedding vows on her body she thinks it will come true? It’s ironic since the couple both cheated on their former spouses.
Leann is planning to get inked permanently later this month.
What do you think about the tattoo? Not the best way of showing someone you love them?
Check out the photo here.