- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
LeAnn Rimes Gets Tattoo for Husband Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes is getting a tattoo of her wedding vows to hubby, Eddie Cibrian on her ribcage.
It seems that Rimes couldn’t decide where she wants it go, so she tested it out using a stencil on the side of her ribcage with the help of a tattoo artist. The tattoo will say:
“You gave me the courage to be truthful, I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful.”
Truth and trust? Maybe by placing the tattoo from Eddie’s wedding vows on her body she thinks it will come true? It’s ironic since the couple both cheated on their former spouses.
Leann is planning to get inked permanently later this month.
What do you think about the tattoo? Not the best way of showing someone you love them?
Check out the photo here.