- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
LeAnn Rimes Tired Of Being Called Too Thin
LeAnn Rimeshas called out size zero E! host Giuliana Rancic for commenting on her weight.
Rimes immediately used her Twitter account to respond to an interview Rancic gave about a new Italian restaurant she plans to open in Chicago with her husband Bill. During the interview, Rancic said the celebrity she would most like to feed was Rimes because “She lost a lot of weight from all the stress in her life. She seems a little thin right now, and I think she looks great when she’s a bit curvier.”
Rimes then responded, “@GiulianaRancic hey, we should go to dinner sometime. You get criticized all the time for how small you are. You can see just HOW much I eat and maybe put a stop to this crazy “shrinking” once and for all…..oh, & then we should workout together! Good luck with your restaurant!!!!”