- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
Natalie Portman To Retire From Acting to Raise Family?
Black Swan actress Natalie Portman is a recent mom to son Aleph Portman-Millepied this June. Since then she hasn’t been spotted out and about that often. Now it seems the actress is considering retiring from acting to focus on her family.
According to Babble, the 30-year-old actress has turned down her first post-baby role to be a full-time mother. Portman was offered the lead role in the movie Adaline, which tells a story about a woman who becomes ageless after suffering a freak accident in the early 1990s. Years later, she happens to meet a man she considers giving up her immortality for. Portman’s representative confirmed that the actress chose to turn down the coveted role.
This past May while speaking to The Sun magazine, Portman claimed she admired the family-first decisions of film screen icon and actress Audrey Hepburn. Portman asserted, “Audrey made some good choices in life… More and more I realize how unimportant it is to be in the history books or anything like that. Putting time and energy into your children – that’s valuable.”