- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Natalie Portman To Retire From Acting to Raise Family?
Black Swan actress Natalie Portman is a recent mom to son Aleph Portman-Millepied this June. Since then she hasn’t been spotted out and about that often. Now it seems the actress is considering retiring from acting to focus on her family.
According to Babble, the 30-year-old actress has turned down her first post-baby role to be a full-time mother. Portman was offered the lead role in the movie Adaline, which tells a story about a woman who becomes ageless after suffering a freak accident in the early 1990s. Years later, she happens to meet a man she considers giving up her immortality for. Portman’s representative confirmed that the actress chose to turn down the coveted role.
This past May while speaking to The Sun magazine, Portman claimed she admired the family-first decisions of film screen icon and actress Audrey Hepburn. Portman asserted, “Audrey made some good choices in life… More and more I realize how unimportant it is to be in the history books or anything like that. Putting time and energy into your children – that’s valuable.”