- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Natalie Portman To Retire From Acting to Raise Family?
Black Swan actress Natalie Portman is a recent mom to son Aleph Portman-Millepied this June. Since then she hasn’t been spotted out and about that often. Now it seems the actress is considering retiring from acting to focus on her family.
According to Babble, the 30-year-old actress has turned down her first post-baby role to be a full-time mother. Portman was offered the lead role in the movie Adaline, which tells a story about a woman who becomes ageless after suffering a freak accident in the early 1990s. Years later, she happens to meet a man she considers giving up her immortality for. Portman’s representative confirmed that the actress chose to turn down the coveted role.
This past May while speaking to The Sun magazine, Portman claimed she admired the family-first decisions of film screen icon and actress Audrey Hepburn. Portman asserted, “Audrey made some good choices in life… More and more I realize how unimportant it is to be in the history books or anything like that. Putting time and energy into your children – that’s valuable.”