- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Nick Lachey Wants a Family With Vanessa Minnillo
Nick Lachey, 37, wants babies with wife Vanessa Minnillo, 30. Lachey told E! News that “”doing everything I can” to ensure Minnillo gets pregnant as soon as possible.
He went on to say, “trust me, it would make me very happy,” he said. “Family is very important. It’s very important to us, and I’m sure that will be around the corner.”
Earlier this summer, Lachey had already mentioned his parenthood ambitions to Parade magazine, explaining he desired to become a father “soon rather than later” since he is “getting up there. I’ve gotta catch up with my brother. [Drew’s] got two and I’ve got zero, so the pressure is on me!”
Lachey and Minnillo recently married in an island, surprise ceremony after dating for four years. This is Minnillo’s first marriage and Lachey’s second. He was married to singer Jessica Simpson.