- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Nick Lachey Wants a Family With Vanessa Minnillo
Nick Lachey, 37, wants babies with wife Vanessa Minnillo, 30. Lachey told E! News that “”doing everything I can” to ensure Minnillo gets pregnant as soon as possible.
He went on to say, “trust me, it would make me very happy,” he said. “Family is very important. It’s very important to us, and I’m sure that will be around the corner.”
Earlier this summer, Lachey had already mentioned his parenthood ambitions to Parade magazine, explaining he desired to become a father “soon rather than later” since he is “getting up there. I’ve gotta catch up with my brother. [Drew’s] got two and I’ve got zero, so the pressure is on me!”
Lachey and Minnillo recently married in an island, surprise ceremony after dating for four years. This is Minnillo’s first marriage and Lachey’s second. He was married to singer Jessica Simpson.