- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
Nick Lachey Wants a Family With Vanessa Minnillo
Nick Lachey, 37, wants babies with wife Vanessa Minnillo, 30. Lachey told E! News that “”doing everything I can” to ensure Minnillo gets pregnant as soon as possible.
He went on to say, “trust me, it would make me very happy,” he said. “Family is very important. It’s very important to us, and I’m sure that will be around the corner.”
Earlier this summer, Lachey had already mentioned his parenthood ambitions to Parade magazine, explaining he desired to become a father “soon rather than later” since he is “getting up there. I’ve gotta catch up with my brother. [Drew’s] got two and I’ve got zero, so the pressure is on me!”
Lachey and Minnillo recently married in an island, surprise ceremony after dating for four years. This is Minnillo’s first marriage and Lachey’s second. He was married to singer Jessica Simpson.