- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Nick Lachey Wants a Family With Vanessa Minnillo
Nick Lachey, 37, wants babies with wife Vanessa Minnillo, 30. Lachey told E! News that “”doing everything I can” to ensure Minnillo gets pregnant as soon as possible.
He went on to say, “trust me, it would make me very happy,” he said. “Family is very important. It’s very important to us, and I’m sure that will be around the corner.”
Earlier this summer, Lachey had already mentioned his parenthood ambitions to Parade magazine, explaining he desired to become a father “soon rather than later” since he is “getting up there. I’ve gotta catch up with my brother. [Drew’s] got two and I’ve got zero, so the pressure is on me!”
Lachey and Minnillo recently married in an island, surprise ceremony after dating for four years. This is Minnillo’s first marriage and Lachey’s second. He was married to singer Jessica Simpson.