- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Nick Lachey Wants a Family With Vanessa Minnillo
Nick Lachey, 37, wants babies with wife Vanessa Minnillo, 30. Lachey told E! News that “”doing everything I can” to ensure Minnillo gets pregnant as soon as possible.
He went on to say, “trust me, it would make me very happy,” he said. “Family is very important. It’s very important to us, and I’m sure that will be around the corner.”
Earlier this summer, Lachey had already mentioned his parenthood ambitions to Parade magazine, explaining he desired to become a father “soon rather than later” since he is “getting up there. I’ve gotta catch up with my brother. [Drew’s] got two and I’ve got zero, so the pressure is on me!”
Lachey and Minnillo recently married in an island, surprise ceremony after dating for four years. This is Minnillo’s first marriage and Lachey’s second. He was married to singer Jessica Simpson.