- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Fans Often Disappointed by Ryan Gosling?!
In an interview with E!, Gosling says he’s often mistaken for eager fans of Reynolds and once he corrects them, “fans are often disappointed when I’m not Ryan Reynolds.”
Gosling joked that a typical conversation with a fan begins with asking, “oh can I get my picture with you? And you’re like sure, and they go, ‘I thought you were more muscle-y?’ No. Have you gotten like, more unattractive for a role? No. Just the role of my life.”
Rather than become depressed or diva-ish about the mix-up, Gosling has gotten used to it and approaches it with a sense of humor, explaining “something they’ll take a picture with me and then they’ll look at it and I’ll see their faces fall and they realize…that’s not Ryan Reynolds or Paul Bettany or whoever the hell they want their picture with.”