- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Fans Often Disappointed by Ryan Gosling?!
In an interview with E!, Gosling says he’s often mistaken for eager fans of Reynolds and once he corrects them, “fans are often disappointed when I’m not Ryan Reynolds.”
Gosling joked that a typical conversation with a fan begins with asking, “oh can I get my picture with you? And you’re like sure, and they go, ‘I thought you were more muscle-y?’ No. Have you gotten like, more unattractive for a role? No. Just the role of my life.”
Rather than become depressed or diva-ish about the mix-up, Gosling has gotten used to it and approaches it with a sense of humor, explaining “something they’ll take a picture with me and then they’ll look at it and I’ll see their faces fall and they realize…that’s not Ryan Reynolds or Paul Bettany or whoever the hell they want their picture with.”