- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Fans Often Disappointed by Ryan Gosling?!
In an interview with E!, Gosling says he’s often mistaken for eager fans of Reynolds and once he corrects them, “fans are often disappointed when I’m not Ryan Reynolds.”
Gosling joked that a typical conversation with a fan begins with asking, “oh can I get my picture with you? And you’re like sure, and they go, ‘I thought you were more muscle-y?’ No. Have you gotten like, more unattractive for a role? No. Just the role of my life.”
Rather than become depressed or diva-ish about the mix-up, Gosling has gotten used to it and approaches it with a sense of humor, explaining “something they’ll take a picture with me and then they’ll look at it and I’ll see their faces fall and they realize…that’s not Ryan Reynolds or Paul Bettany or whoever the hell they want their picture with.”