- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Justin Bieber Surprises Selena Gomez with the Most Romantic Movie Date Ever
Justin Bieber has taken dating to a new level. The 17-year-old pop sensation surprised his girlfriend Selena Gomez with a private screening of the classic love story ‘Titantic’.
Justin wooed Selena by booking the 19,000-seat Staples Center for their own personal movie screening, reports TMZ.
TMZ’s sources said Bieber was inspired by Adam Sandler’s Madison Square Garden date with Winona Ryder in “Mr. Deeds.”
And the price for such a screening – nothing!! Justin didn’t have to pay a penny for the Los Angeles basketball arena, since he sold out the arena three times, they gave him the entire place for his date since nothing else was booked.
How long do you think until Justin proposes??
Photo Credit: Flynet Pictures