- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Justin Bieber Surprises Selena Gomez with the Most Romantic Movie Date Ever
Justin Bieber has taken dating to a new level. The 17-year-old pop sensation surprised his girlfriend Selena Gomez with a private screening of the classic love story ‘Titantic’.
Justin wooed Selena by booking the 19,000-seat Staples Center for their own personal movie screening, reports TMZ.
TMZ’s sources said Bieber was inspired by Adam Sandler’s Madison Square Garden date with Winona Ryder in “Mr. Deeds.”
And the price for such a screening – nothing!! Justin didn’t have to pay a penny for the Los Angeles basketball arena, since he sold out the arena three times, they gave him the entire place for his date since nothing else was booked.
How long do you think until Justin proposes??
Photo Credit: Flynet Pictures