- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade is a Hit at Fashion Night Out
Fashion Night Out was the place to be last night, September 8, 2011, in New York.
The home-shopping network, QVC hosted a live, three-hour broadcast for Fashion’s Night Out with the Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade, stopping by to talk fashion. Yes – fashion.
Wade is the subject of an upcoming documentary titled, Making Of A Fashion Icon. Not one to shy away from the spotlight, Wade was loving the red carpet where he revealed why fashion is important to him stating,
“Fashion is an expression. A lot of people don’t get the chance to get their voices heard.”
As for the one thing Wade can’t live without – “shoes”. And we have a great photo of his very stylish sneakers after the jump!!