- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade is a Hit at Fashion Night Out
Fashion Night Out was the place to be last night, September 8, 2011, in New York.
The home-shopping network, QVC hosted a live, three-hour broadcast for Fashion’s Night Out with the Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade, stopping by to talk fashion. Yes – fashion.
Wade is the subject of an upcoming documentary titled, Making Of A Fashion Icon. Not one to shy away from the spotlight, Wade was loving the red carpet where he revealed why fashion is important to him stating,
“Fashion is an expression. A lot of people don’t get the chance to get their voices heard.”
As for the one thing Wade can’t live without – “shoes”. And we have a great photo of his very stylish sneakers after the jump!!