- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade is a Hit at Fashion Night Out
Fashion Night Out was the place to be last night, September 8, 2011, in New York.
The home-shopping network, QVC hosted a live, three-hour broadcast for Fashion’s Night Out with the Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade, stopping by to talk fashion. Yes – fashion.
Wade is the subject of an upcoming documentary titled, Making Of A Fashion Icon. Not one to shy away from the spotlight, Wade was loving the red carpet where he revealed why fashion is important to him stating,
“Fashion is an expression. A lot of people don’t get the chance to get their voices heard.”
As for the one thing Wade can’t live without – “shoes”. And we have a great photo of his very stylish sneakers after the jump!!