- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
NBC & Bloomingdales Team Up For Fashion’s Night Out
Last night everyone hit the New York City streets for Fashion’s Night Out! Have U Heard had the opportunity to join NBC at Bloomingdale’s for some fall fashion, entertainment, and fun. Together NBC and Bloomingdale’s set up a festive atmosphere which included The Playboy Club bunnies, a ’60s inspired lounge, and cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery.
Inside Bloomingdale’s, NBC launched their new Augmented Reality Program with Gold Run titled “Look The Part, Be The Part”. The main entrances of the store had a hot pink red carpet where shoppers walked and were able to download NBC characters to their smart phone.
Once you take a picture with the character of your choice you are entered into a sweepstakes to win the grand prize of a walk-on role in The Playboy Club, one of NBC’s newest shows for the fall line-up, as well as being entered to win a $5,000 shopping spree at Bloomingdale’s. Shoppers were also able to enter this sweepstakes through Facebook.
The fun didn’t end inside the store. If you were walking down the 3rd Avenue side of Bloomingdale’s you got to see the unveiling of specially designed window sets inspired by NBC’s fall line-up. The window displays featured live actors in sets from the shows Up All Night, Whitney, Prime Suspect, and The Playboy Club.
Written by Michelle Wincott