- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
NBC & Bloomingdales Team Up For Fashion’s Night Out
Last night everyone hit the New York City streets for Fashion’s Night Out! Have U Heard had the opportunity to join NBC at Bloomingdale’s for some fall fashion, entertainment, and fun. Together NBC and Bloomingdale’s set up a festive atmosphere which included The Playboy Club bunnies, a ’60s inspired lounge, and cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery.
Inside Bloomingdale’s, NBC launched their new Augmented Reality Program with Gold Run titled “Look The Part, Be The Part”. The main entrances of the store had a hot pink red carpet where shoppers walked and were able to download NBC characters to their smart phone.
Once you take a picture with the character of your choice you are entered into a sweepstakes to win the grand prize of a walk-on role in The Playboy Club, one of NBC’s newest shows for the fall line-up, as well as being entered to win a $5,000 shopping spree at Bloomingdale’s. Shoppers were also able to enter this sweepstakes through Facebook.
The fun didn’t end inside the store. If you were walking down the 3rd Avenue side of Bloomingdale’s you got to see the unveiling of specially designed window sets inspired by NBC’s fall line-up. The window displays featured live actors in sets from the shows Up All Night, Whitney, Prime Suspect, and The Playboy Club.
Written by Michelle Wincott