- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
NBC & Bloomingdales Team Up For Fashion’s Night Out
Last night everyone hit the New York City streets for Fashion’s Night Out! Have U Heard had the opportunity to join NBC at Bloomingdale’s for some fall fashion, entertainment, and fun. Together NBC and Bloomingdale’s set up a festive atmosphere which included The Playboy Club bunnies, a ’60s inspired lounge, and cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery.
Inside Bloomingdale’s, NBC launched their new Augmented Reality Program with Gold Run titled “Look The Part, Be The Part”. The main entrances of the store had a hot pink red carpet where shoppers walked and were able to download NBC characters to their smart phone.
Once you take a picture with the character of your choice you are entered into a sweepstakes to win the grand prize of a walk-on role in The Playboy Club, one of NBC’s newest shows for the fall line-up, as well as being entered to win a $5,000 shopping spree at Bloomingdale’s. Shoppers were also able to enter this sweepstakes through Facebook.
The fun didn’t end inside the store. If you were walking down the 3rd Avenue side of Bloomingdale’s you got to see the unveiling of specially designed window sets inspired by NBC’s fall line-up. The window displays featured live actors in sets from the shows Up All Night, Whitney, Prime Suspect, and The Playboy Club.
Written by Michelle Wincott