- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Buy $2.8 Million Mansion
Nick Lachey recently put his bachelor’s pad up on the market, and now Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo have bought a $2.8 million mansion in the San Fernando Valley, California.
The reality television stars bought an 8,000 square-foot Spanish-style family home with many fireplaces, a completely renovated kitchen, huge balconies, and a swimming pool. Lachey told People magazine that the house was bought with the explicit intention of rooming the family Lachey and Minnillo hope to raise together, with Lachey explaining “we definitely want to do it together and do it sooner rather than later” in regard to parenthood.
“I’ll be 38 this year, so it’s one of those things that I’m certainly behind the eight-ball on. Not that getting married was the means to an end to have kids, but it certainly was the next step in the process that leads us to ultimately having a great family together.”