- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Buy $2.8 Million Mansion
Nick Lachey recently put his bachelor’s pad up on the market, and now Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo have bought a $2.8 million mansion in the San Fernando Valley, California.
The reality television stars bought an 8,000 square-foot Spanish-style family home with many fireplaces, a completely renovated kitchen, huge balconies, and a swimming pool. Lachey told People magazine that the house was bought with the explicit intention of rooming the family Lachey and Minnillo hope to raise together, with Lachey explaining “we definitely want to do it together and do it sooner rather than later” in regard to parenthood.
“I’ll be 38 this year, so it’s one of those things that I’m certainly behind the eight-ball on. Not that getting married was the means to an end to have kids, but it certainly was the next step in the process that leads us to ultimately having a great family together.”