- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Buy $2.8 Million Mansion
Nick Lachey recently put his bachelor’s pad up on the market, and now Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo have bought a $2.8 million mansion in the San Fernando Valley, California.
The reality television stars bought an 8,000 square-foot Spanish-style family home with many fireplaces, a completely renovated kitchen, huge balconies, and a swimming pool. Lachey told People magazine that the house was bought with the explicit intention of rooming the family Lachey and Minnillo hope to raise together, with Lachey explaining “we definitely want to do it together and do it sooner rather than later” in regard to parenthood.
“I’ll be 38 this year, so it’s one of those things that I’m certainly behind the eight-ball on. Not that getting married was the means to an end to have kids, but it certainly was the next step in the process that leads us to ultimately having a great family together.”