- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Buy $2.8 Million Mansion
Nick Lachey recently put his bachelor’s pad up on the market, and now Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo have bought a $2.8 million mansion in the San Fernando Valley, California.
The reality television stars bought an 8,000 square-foot Spanish-style family home with many fireplaces, a completely renovated kitchen, huge balconies, and a swimming pool. Lachey told People magazine that the house was bought with the explicit intention of rooming the family Lachey and Minnillo hope to raise together, with Lachey explaining “we definitely want to do it together and do it sooner rather than later” in regard to parenthood.
“I’ll be 38 this year, so it’s one of those things that I’m certainly behind the eight-ball on. Not that getting married was the means to an end to have kids, but it certainly was the next step in the process that leads us to ultimately having a great family together.”