- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Buy $2.8 Million Mansion
Nick Lachey recently put his bachelor’s pad up on the market, and now Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo have bought a $2.8 million mansion in the San Fernando Valley, California.
The reality television stars bought an 8,000 square-foot Spanish-style family home with many fireplaces, a completely renovated kitchen, huge balconies, and a swimming pool. Lachey told People magazine that the house was bought with the explicit intention of rooming the family Lachey and Minnillo hope to raise together, with Lachey explaining “we definitely want to do it together and do it sooner rather than later” in regard to parenthood.
“I’ll be 38 this year, so it’s one of those things that I’m certainly behind the eight-ball on. Not that getting married was the means to an end to have kids, but it certainly was the next step in the process that leads us to ultimately having a great family together.”