- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Reese Witherspoon Not Pressing Charges Against Driver Who Hit Her
Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon was hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old woman on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, while she was out running. Although Witherspoon was hospitalized briefly as a result of the accident, she will not be pressing charges against the woman.
Witherspoon’s representative confirmed she was “not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home.” In addition, an Us Weekly magazine source said Witherspoon is considering the incident as “an accident” and “the driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene and typically she wold receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation.”
Apparently, Witherspoon only suffered a cut to the forehead. The older woman driver was cited for failure to stop for a pedestrian and was released.