- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Reese Witherspoon Not Pressing Charges Against Driver Who Hit Her
Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon was hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old woman on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, while she was out running. Although Witherspoon was hospitalized briefly as a result of the accident, she will not be pressing charges against the woman.
Witherspoon’s representative confirmed she was “not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home.” In addition, an Us Weekly magazine source said Witherspoon is considering the incident as “an accident” and “the driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene and typically she wold receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation.”
Apparently, Witherspoon only suffered a cut to the forehead. The older woman driver was cited for failure to stop for a pedestrian and was released.