- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Reese Witherspoon Not Pressing Charges Against Driver Who Hit Her
Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon was hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old woman on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, while she was out running. Although Witherspoon was hospitalized briefly as a result of the accident, she will not be pressing charges against the woman.
Witherspoon’s representative confirmed she was “not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home.” In addition, an Us Weekly magazine source said Witherspoon is considering the incident as “an accident” and “the driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene and typically she wold receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation.”
Apparently, Witherspoon only suffered a cut to the forehead. The older woman driver was cited for failure to stop for a pedestrian and was released.