- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Reese Witherspoon Not Pressing Charges Against Driver Who Hit Her
Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon was hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old woman on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, while she was out running. Although Witherspoon was hospitalized briefly as a result of the accident, she will not be pressing charges against the woman.
Witherspoon’s representative confirmed she was “not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home.” In addition, an Us Weekly magazine source said Witherspoon is considering the incident as “an accident” and “the driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene and typically she wold receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation.”
Apparently, Witherspoon only suffered a cut to the forehead. The older woman driver was cited for failure to stop for a pedestrian and was released.