- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Reese Witherspoon Not Pressing Charges Against Driver Who Hit Her
Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon was hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old woman on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, while she was out running. Although Witherspoon was hospitalized briefly as a result of the accident, she will not be pressing charges against the woman.
Witherspoon’s representative confirmed she was “not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home.” In addition, an Us Weekly magazine source said Witherspoon is considering the incident as “an accident” and “the driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene and typically she wold receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation.”
Apparently, Witherspoon only suffered a cut to the forehead. The older woman driver was cited for failure to stop for a pedestrian and was released.