- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
Selena Gomez Wants to Work With Leonardo Dicaprio
Selena Gomez is dating 18-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber, and in the past has revealed her major crush on Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf. Gomez also wants to work with Inception actor Leonardo Dicaprio as well apparently.
She told Kiss FM Seattle, that “I don’t think Leonardo Dicaprio is calling me anytime soon. But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking he wants to work with me.”
She added that there are already numerous stars lining up to work with her. Gomez explained, “I’ve had a phone call with Salma Hayek, who said she wanted to work with me, and before Natalie Portman got pregnant, she said she wanted to meet me.”
It sounds as if Gomez wants to be considered a serious actress and transition from her Disney tween image. Do you think she’ll make the transition succesfully?