- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Selena Gomez Wants to Work With Leonardo Dicaprio
Selena Gomez is dating 18-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber, and in the past has revealed her major crush on Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf. Gomez also wants to work with Inception actor Leonardo Dicaprio as well apparently.
She told Kiss FM Seattle, that “I don’t think Leonardo Dicaprio is calling me anytime soon. But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking he wants to work with me.”
She added that there are already numerous stars lining up to work with her. Gomez explained, “I’ve had a phone call with Salma Hayek, who said she wanted to work with me, and before Natalie Portman got pregnant, she said she wanted to meet me.”
It sounds as if Gomez wants to be considered a serious actress and transition from her Disney tween image. Do you think she’ll make the transition succesfully?