- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Selena Gomez Wants to Work With Leonardo Dicaprio
Selena Gomez is dating 18-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber, and in the past has revealed her major crush on Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf. Gomez also wants to work with Inception actor Leonardo Dicaprio as well apparently.
She told Kiss FM Seattle, that “I don’t think Leonardo Dicaprio is calling me anytime soon. But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking he wants to work with me.”
She added that there are already numerous stars lining up to work with her. Gomez explained, “I’ve had a phone call with Salma Hayek, who said she wanted to work with me, and before Natalie Portman got pregnant, she said she wanted to meet me.”
It sounds as if Gomez wants to be considered a serious actress and transition from her Disney tween image. Do you think she’ll make the transition succesfully?