- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Amy Winehouse 5 Times Over Legal Alcohol Limit at Time of Death
The death of Amy Winehouse was caused by drinking too much alcohol, a coroner has reported.
Winehouse was five-times over the legal drinking and driving limit at the time she died.
The coroner gave a verdict of “death by misadventure,” saying the singer suffered accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after weeks of abstinence.
The 27-year-old Winehouse had fought a very public battle with drug and alcohol abuse for years, and there had been much speculation that she died from a drug overdose.
The Coroner’s report stated that Amy had 416mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. 350mg is considered a fatal amount.
Amy was said to have quit drugs at the time of her death but was still drinking on and off.