- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Former ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa’s Brother Killed
Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant Omarosa Manigault’s brother Jack Manigault, was murdered Sunday (Oct. 9). The 40-year-old was shot in the head Sunday in Youngstown, Ohio. According to police, Jack Manigault was asleep in bed with his girlfriend when her ex-boyfriend, 22-year-old Marco Cardenas, forced his way into the house. Cardenas shot Manigault several times while he was in the bedroom. Manigault attempted to run from the room, but collapsed with a gunshot wound to the head.
Police arrested Cardenas, who is serving two-year probation, shortly after the shooting.
A rep for Omarosa released a statement to E! News.
“We can confirm that there is an ongoing investigation concerning the death of Omarosa’s brother Jack Manigault Jr.,” it read. “Omarosa loved her brother dearly in spite of his many legal struggles in the past. He recently gave his life to Christ and the two were in talks to write a book about both of their unique paths to ministry. It is a very difficult time for Omarosa and her family. She wishes for some level of privacy for the sake of her brother’s four children and her family during this difficult time.”
Our deepest sympathy to Omarosa and her family during this very difficult time.