- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
Former ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa’s Brother Killed
Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant Omarosa Manigault’s brother Jack Manigault, was murdered Sunday (Oct. 9). The 40-year-old was shot in the head Sunday in Youngstown, Ohio. According to police, Jack Manigault was asleep in bed with his girlfriend when her ex-boyfriend, 22-year-old Marco Cardenas, forced his way into the house. Cardenas shot Manigault several times while he was in the bedroom. Manigault attempted to run from the room, but collapsed with a gunshot wound to the head.
Police arrested Cardenas, who is serving two-year probation, shortly after the shooting.
A rep for Omarosa released a statement to E! News.
“We can confirm that there is an ongoing investigation concerning the death of Omarosa’s brother Jack Manigault Jr.,” it read. “Omarosa loved her brother dearly in spite of his many legal struggles in the past. He recently gave his life to Christ and the two were in talks to write a book about both of their unique paths to ministry. It is a very difficult time for Omarosa and her family. She wishes for some level of privacy for the sake of her brother’s four children and her family during this difficult time.”
Our deepest sympathy to Omarosa and her family during this very difficult time.