- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Former ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa’s Brother Killed
Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant Omarosa Manigault’s brother Jack Manigault, was murdered Sunday (Oct. 9). The 40-year-old was shot in the head Sunday in Youngstown, Ohio. According to police, Jack Manigault was asleep in bed with his girlfriend when her ex-boyfriend, 22-year-old Marco Cardenas, forced his way into the house. Cardenas shot Manigault several times while he was in the bedroom. Manigault attempted to run from the room, but collapsed with a gunshot wound to the head.
Police arrested Cardenas, who is serving two-year probation, shortly after the shooting.
A rep for Omarosa released a statement to E! News.
“We can confirm that there is an ongoing investigation concerning the death of Omarosa’s brother Jack Manigault Jr.,” it read. “Omarosa loved her brother dearly in spite of his many legal struggles in the past. He recently gave his life to Christ and the two were in talks to write a book about both of their unique paths to ministry. It is a very difficult time for Omarosa and her family. She wishes for some level of privacy for the sake of her brother’s four children and her family during this difficult time.”
Our deepest sympathy to Omarosa and her family during this very difficult time.