- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
In British Vogue Rihanna Talks About Living With a Drug Addict Parent
Rihanna’s long awaited November issue of British Vogue is here – with a bleach blonde Rihanna looking very much like the icon Marilyn Monroe.
Rihanna, who is no stranger to controversy, with a series of edgy videos and scantily dressed photos insists in the Vogue interview,
‘That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.’
The singer revealed that life with her parents, Monica Braithwaite and Ronald Fenty, a former crack addict, triggered her rebellious attitude.
‘I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age,’
Rihanna’s sexy attire recently had her booted off a video shoot by a farmer in Ireland.
What do you think of Rihanna’s Vogue cover? And do you think it’s really just a “part” she is playing? She has been seen partying and scantily clad during her free time, as well.