- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
In British Vogue Rihanna Talks About Living With a Drug Addict Parent
Rihanna’s long awaited November issue of British Vogue is here – with a bleach blonde Rihanna looking very much like the icon Marilyn Monroe.
Rihanna, who is no stranger to controversy, with a series of edgy videos and scantily dressed photos insists in the Vogue interview,
‘That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.’
The singer revealed that life with her parents, Monica Braithwaite and Ronald Fenty, a former crack addict, triggered her rebellious attitude.
‘I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age,’
Rihanna’s sexy attire recently had her booted off a video shoot by a farmer in Ireland.
What do you think of Rihanna’s Vogue cover? And do you think it’s really just a “part” she is playing? She has been seen partying and scantily clad during her free time, as well.