- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
In British Vogue Rihanna Talks About Living With a Drug Addict Parent
Rihanna’s long awaited November issue of British Vogue is here – with a bleach blonde Rihanna looking very much like the icon Marilyn Monroe.
Rihanna, who is no stranger to controversy, with a series of edgy videos and scantily dressed photos insists in the Vogue interview,
‘That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.’
The singer revealed that life with her parents, Monica Braithwaite and Ronald Fenty, a former crack addict, triggered her rebellious attitude.
‘I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age,’
Rihanna’s sexy attire recently had her booted off a video shoot by a farmer in Ireland.
What do you think of Rihanna’s Vogue cover? And do you think it’s really just a “part” she is playing? She has been seen partying and scantily clad during her free time, as well.