- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
In British Vogue Rihanna Talks About Living With a Drug Addict Parent
Rihanna’s long awaited November issue of British Vogue is here – with a bleach blonde Rihanna looking very much like the icon Marilyn Monroe.
Rihanna, who is no stranger to controversy, with a series of edgy videos and scantily dressed photos insists in the Vogue interview,
‘That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.’
The singer revealed that life with her parents, Monica Braithwaite and Ronald Fenty, a former crack addict, triggered her rebellious attitude.
‘I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age,’
Rihanna’s sexy attire recently had her booted off a video shoot by a farmer in Ireland.
What do you think of Rihanna’s Vogue cover? And do you think it’s really just a “part” she is playing? She has been seen partying and scantily clad during her free time, as well.