- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
In British Vogue Rihanna Talks About Living With a Drug Addict Parent
Rihanna’s long awaited November issue of British Vogue is here – with a bleach blonde Rihanna looking very much like the icon Marilyn Monroe.
Rihanna, who is no stranger to controversy, with a series of edgy videos and scantily dressed photos insists in the Vogue interview,
‘That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.’
The singer revealed that life with her parents, Monica Braithwaite and Ronald Fenty, a former crack addict, triggered her rebellious attitude.
‘I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age,’
Rihanna’s sexy attire recently had her booted off a video shoot by a farmer in Ireland.
What do you think of Rihanna’s Vogue cover? And do you think it’s really just a “part” she is playing? She has been seen partying and scantily clad during her free time, as well.