- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Dancing With the Stars Carson Kressley Performs the Jive Week 5 Video Here 10/17/11
It is the fifth week of Dancing With the Stars and this week the contestants danced to their favorite 80’s songs and get to choose their own dance. Carson Kressley and dance Partner, Anna Trebunskaya danced the jive to the song, ” Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”
Judges Comments: Bruno said that was loopier than a looney tune. He said he squeezed so much wacky fun out of a minimal jive which was impressive. Carrie Ann said Richard Simmons was in the audience envying his outfit. She said it was a fun routine but it’s week five and she didn’t see any technique at all. Len said he likes him and if he was judging with his hearts he’d be back next week but if he’s judging with his head than he doesn’t think it’s good enough for next week.