- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Dancing With the Stars Carson Kressley Performs the Jive Week 5 Video Here 10/17/11
It is the fifth week of Dancing With the Stars and this week the contestants danced to their favorite 80’s songs and get to choose their own dance. Carson Kressley and dance Partner, Anna Trebunskaya danced the jive to the song, ” Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”
Judges Comments: Bruno said that was loopier than a looney tune. He said he squeezed so much wacky fun out of a minimal jive which was impressive. Carrie Ann said Richard Simmons was in the audience envying his outfit. She said it was a fun routine but it’s week five and she didn’t see any technique at all. Len said he likes him and if he was judging with his hearts he’d be back next week but if he’s judging with his head than he doesn’t think it’s good enough for next week.