- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
David Boreanaz: My Affair With Rachel Uchitel Was Good for My Marriage
Bones star David Boreanaz last year admitted to cheating on his wife of ten years, Jaime Bergman, with an unnamed woman. Photos of himself with Rachel Uchitel as well as text messages that emerged.
Now the 42-year-old actor claims that ultimately his infidelity led to a “bonding experience in the long run” with his wife. He explained to TV Week, that “in a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive” and “there could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you.”
He then went on to say, “Do I believe in giving up? No, I don’t. I’m a fighter. I’m a lover.”
What are your thoughts on an affair being good for a marriage?