- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
David Boreanaz: My Affair With Rachel Uchitel Was Good for My Marriage
Bones star David Boreanaz last year admitted to cheating on his wife of ten years, Jaime Bergman, with an unnamed woman. Photos of himself with Rachel Uchitel as well as text messages that emerged.
Now the 42-year-old actor claims that ultimately his infidelity led to a “bonding experience in the long run” with his wife. He explained to TV Week, that “in a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive” and “there could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you.”
He then went on to say, “Do I believe in giving up? No, I don’t. I’m a fighter. I’m a lover.”
What are your thoughts on an affair being good for a marriage?