- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
David Boreanaz: My Affair With Rachel Uchitel Was Good for My Marriage
Bones star David Boreanaz last year admitted to cheating on his wife of ten years, Jaime Bergman, with an unnamed woman. Photos of himself with Rachel Uchitel as well as text messages that emerged.
Now the 42-year-old actor claims that ultimately his infidelity led to a “bonding experience in the long run” with his wife. He explained to TV Week, that “in a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive” and “there could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you.”
He then went on to say, “Do I believe in giving up? No, I don’t. I’m a fighter. I’m a lover.”
What are your thoughts on an affair being good for a marriage?