- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
David Boreanaz: My Affair With Rachel Uchitel Was Good for My Marriage
Bones star David Boreanaz last year admitted to cheating on his wife of ten years, Jaime Bergman, with an unnamed woman. Photos of himself with Rachel Uchitel as well as text messages that emerged.
Now the 42-year-old actor claims that ultimately his infidelity led to a “bonding experience in the long run” with his wife. He explained to TV Week, that “in a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive” and “there could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you.”
He then went on to say, “Do I believe in giving up? No, I don’t. I’m a fighter. I’m a lover.”
What are your thoughts on an affair being good for a marriage?