- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
David Boreanaz: My Affair With Rachel Uchitel Was Good for My Marriage
Bones star David Boreanaz last year admitted to cheating on his wife of ten years, Jaime Bergman, with an unnamed woman. Photos of himself with Rachel Uchitel as well as text messages that emerged.
Now the 42-year-old actor claims that ultimately his infidelity led to a “bonding experience in the long run” with his wife. He explained to TV Week, that “in a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive” and “there could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you.”
He then went on to say, “Do I believe in giving up? No, I don’t. I’m a fighter. I’m a lover.”
What are your thoughts on an affair being good for a marriage?