- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Nancy Grace Dances the Waltz Week 3 Performance Video 10/3/11
Tonight on Dancing With the Stars Week 3 – the stars are dancing from the heart. They are choosing songs that represent the most memorable year in the stars’ lives.
Nancy Grace chose to dance to “Moon River” a song that held relevance as it was the first lullaby she sang to her children and she walked down the aisle to it. She had a near death experience in the hospital we learned about.
What did you think of Nancy’s fully dressed performance tonight??