- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Freida Pinto, Jennifer Aniston and More Attend Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute
Elle Magazine held their 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute at the Four Seasons Hotel on Monday, October 17, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California with some of the hottest and most amazing actresses in Hollywood in attendance. The tribute honors female achievement in film.
Freida Pinto, Evan Rachel Wood, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Katherine Heigl, Nicole Richie, Michelle Pfeiffer and Robin Wright were just some of the celebrities in attendance.
While most of the women wore black evening gowns, Jennifer Aniston and Naomi Watts opted for short dresses.
Freida Pinto and Evan Rachel Wood were both honored at the event as two acclaimed women in film. Newcomer, Elizabeth Olsen was given a special honor at the big party, the Calvin Klein Collection Emerging Star Spotlight Award and topping off the tributes was L’Oreal Paris Legend award winner Barbara Streisand.