- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Freida Pinto, Jennifer Aniston and More Attend Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute
Elle Magazine held their 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute at the Four Seasons Hotel on Monday, October 17, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California with some of the hottest and most amazing actresses in Hollywood in attendance. The tribute honors female achievement in film.
Freida Pinto, Evan Rachel Wood, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Katherine Heigl, Nicole Richie, Michelle Pfeiffer and Robin Wright were just some of the celebrities in attendance.
While most of the women wore black evening gowns, Jennifer Aniston and Naomi Watts opted for short dresses.
Freida Pinto and Evan Rachel Wood were both honored at the event as two acclaimed women in film. Newcomer, Elizabeth Olsen was given a special honor at the big party, the Calvin Klein Collection Emerging Star Spotlight Award and topping off the tributes was L’Oreal Paris Legend award winner Barbara Streisand.