- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
Freida Pinto, Jennifer Aniston and More Attend Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute
Elle Magazine held their 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute at the Four Seasons Hotel on Monday, October 17, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California with some of the hottest and most amazing actresses in Hollywood in attendance. The tribute honors female achievement in film.
Freida Pinto, Evan Rachel Wood, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Katherine Heigl, Nicole Richie, Michelle Pfeiffer and Robin Wright were just some of the celebrities in attendance.
While most of the women wore black evening gowns, Jennifer Aniston and Naomi Watts opted for short dresses.
Freida Pinto and Evan Rachel Wood were both honored at the event as two acclaimed women in film. Newcomer, Elizabeth Olsen was given a special honor at the big party, the Calvin Klein Collection Emerging Star Spotlight Award and topping off the tributes was L’Oreal Paris Legend award winner Barbara Streisand.