- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Married – Simmon is Going to Try and Be Faithful
Finally, after 28 years together Gene Simmons has married his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed.
The couple exchanged vows they wrote themselves in front of 400 guests including Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and his fellow KISS members (Paul Stanley was in the wedding party). The wedding will appear in the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Oct. 18.
Also in attendance were the couple’s two children Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19, who was the maid of honor.
Although Simmons has finally said “I Do”, Shannon was quoted in The Daily Mail as saying,
‘He doesn’t promise to be faithful to me.’
Gene has promised to do his best. Afterall, he wanted an open marriage. His best?? Really?
Despite being famous as a notorious womanizer and claiming to have bedded more than 5,000 women, Tweed will accept nothing less than monogamy saying, “He does stupid things, but he is not a stupid man.”
Do you think the couple will last??