- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Married – Simmon is Going to Try and Be Faithful
Finally, after 28 years together Gene Simmons has married his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed.
The couple exchanged vows they wrote themselves in front of 400 guests including Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and his fellow KISS members (Paul Stanley was in the wedding party). The wedding will appear in the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Oct. 18.
Also in attendance were the couple’s two children Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19, who was the maid of honor.
Although Simmons has finally said “I Do”, Shannon was quoted in The Daily Mail as saying,
‘He doesn’t promise to be faithful to me.’
Gene has promised to do his best. Afterall, he wanted an open marriage. His best?? Really?
Despite being famous as a notorious womanizer and claiming to have bedded more than 5,000 women, Tweed will accept nothing less than monogamy saying, “He does stupid things, but he is not a stupid man.”
Do you think the couple will last??