- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Married – Simmon is Going to Try and Be Faithful
Finally, after 28 years together Gene Simmons has married his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed.
The couple exchanged vows they wrote themselves in front of 400 guests including Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and his fellow KISS members (Paul Stanley was in the wedding party). The wedding will appear in the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Oct. 18.
Also in attendance were the couple’s two children Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19, who was the maid of honor.
Although Simmons has finally said “I Do”, Shannon was quoted in The Daily Mail as saying,
‘He doesn’t promise to be faithful to me.’
Gene has promised to do his best. Afterall, he wanted an open marriage. His best?? Really?
Despite being famous as a notorious womanizer and claiming to have bedded more than 5,000 women, Tweed will accept nothing less than monogamy saying, “He does stupid things, but he is not a stupid man.”
Do you think the couple will last??