- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Married – Simmon is Going to Try and Be Faithful
Finally, after 28 years together Gene Simmons has married his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed.
The couple exchanged vows they wrote themselves in front of 400 guests including Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and his fellow KISS members (Paul Stanley was in the wedding party). The wedding will appear in the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Oct. 18.
Also in attendance were the couple’s two children Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19, who was the maid of honor.
Although Simmons has finally said “I Do”, Shannon was quoted in The Daily Mail as saying,
‘He doesn’t promise to be faithful to me.’
Gene has promised to do his best. Afterall, he wanted an open marriage. His best?? Really?
Despite being famous as a notorious womanizer and claiming to have bedded more than 5,000 women, Tweed will accept nothing less than monogamy saying, “He does stupid things, but he is not a stupid man.”
Do you think the couple will last??