- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
John Mayer is Thinking about Beautiful Things after Throat Surgery
John Mayer is recovering from throat surgery to remove an inflamed growth known as granuloma from just above his vocal cord. , The Grammy-winning performer wrote about his surgery on his site saying:
…I should be frustrated but I can’t seem to stop thinking about beautiful things… I never thought I’d be wishing I could do what I love again; I stay in at night, picking guitar parts off of records and dreaming of playing on the big stage. The only difference between now and when I was 18 is that now I have this beautiful, meaningful record waiting for me when I can sing it.
Until then, I’m taking off. Going to travel the country, look and listen.
Mayer had to cancel a number of scheduled concerts, including an appearance with Tony Bennett in Los Angeles, and he pushed back the release of his new album to 2012.