- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
John Mayer is Thinking about Beautiful Things after Throat Surgery
John Mayer is recovering from throat surgery to remove an inflamed growth known as granuloma from just above his vocal cord. , The Grammy-winning performer wrote about his surgery on his site saying:
…I should be frustrated but I can’t seem to stop thinking about beautiful things… I never thought I’d be wishing I could do what I love again; I stay in at night, picking guitar parts off of records and dreaming of playing on the big stage. The only difference between now and when I was 18 is that now I have this beautiful, meaningful record waiting for me when I can sing it.
Until then, I’m taking off. Going to travel the country, look and listen.
Mayer had to cancel a number of scheduled concerts, including an appearance with Tony Bennett in Los Angeles, and he pushed back the release of his new album to 2012.