- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Justin Bieber’s ‘Balls Have Dropped’
You read it right. According to Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber’s new Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe” is more “seductive” than past recordings because “vocally, his balls have dropped”.
Bieber, who is 17 years old, is set to release his first Christmas album. His first release from the album, “Mistletoe,” is sung a few octaves lower than his hit “Baby,” released in January 2010. His holiday album, out Nov. 1, includes collaborations with Chris Brown, Usher, Boyz II Men and Busta Rhymes.
The cover song with Mariah Carey, “All I Want for Christmas Is You” was most challenging. Carey agreed to do the duet, as long as Bieber sang in her original high key. That would be hard to do for almost anyone – but a 17-year-old boy?? Really Mariah?
Braun agreed telling Billboard,
“That was the hardest song to do,” adding, “A year ago that would have been no problem.” Bieber also admitted, “Yes, that was high. But I grinded it out, and we got it down.”
Bieber will close the holiday season by performing in Times Square on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest.
Braun definitely has a way with words. What do you think?