- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
Justin Bieber’s ‘Balls Have Dropped’
You read it right. According to Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber’s new Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe” is more “seductive” than past recordings because “vocally, his balls have dropped”.
Bieber, who is 17 years old, is set to release his first Christmas album. His first release from the album, “Mistletoe,” is sung a few octaves lower than his hit “Baby,” released in January 2010. His holiday album, out Nov. 1, includes collaborations with Chris Brown, Usher, Boyz II Men and Busta Rhymes.
The cover song with Mariah Carey, “All I Want for Christmas Is You” was most challenging. Carey agreed to do the duet, as long as Bieber sang in her original high key. That would be hard to do for almost anyone – but a 17-year-old boy?? Really Mariah?
Braun agreed telling Billboard,
“That was the hardest song to do,” adding, “A year ago that would have been no problem.” Bieber also admitted, “Yes, that was high. But I grinded it out, and we got it down.”
Bieber will close the holiday season by performing in Times Square on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest.
Braun definitely has a way with words. What do you think?