- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
Justin Bieber’s ‘Balls Have Dropped’
You read it right. According to Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber’s new Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe” is more “seductive” than past recordings because “vocally, his balls have dropped”.
Bieber, who is 17 years old, is set to release his first Christmas album. His first release from the album, “Mistletoe,” is sung a few octaves lower than his hit “Baby,” released in January 2010. His holiday album, out Nov. 1, includes collaborations with Chris Brown, Usher, Boyz II Men and Busta Rhymes.
The cover song with Mariah Carey, “All I Want for Christmas Is You” was most challenging. Carey agreed to do the duet, as long as Bieber sang in her original high key. That would be hard to do for almost anyone – but a 17-year-old boy?? Really Mariah?
Braun agreed telling Billboard,
“That was the hardest song to do,” adding, “A year ago that would have been no problem.” Bieber also admitted, “Yes, that was high. But I grinded it out, and we got it down.”
Bieber will close the holiday season by performing in Times Square on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest.
Braun definitely has a way with words. What do you think?