- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Justin Bieber’s ‘Balls Have Dropped’
You read it right. According to Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber’s new Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe” is more “seductive” than past recordings because “vocally, his balls have dropped”.
Bieber, who is 17 years old, is set to release his first Christmas album. His first release from the album, “Mistletoe,” is sung a few octaves lower than his hit “Baby,” released in January 2010. His holiday album, out Nov. 1, includes collaborations with Chris Brown, Usher, Boyz II Men and Busta Rhymes.
The cover song with Mariah Carey, “All I Want for Christmas Is You” was most challenging. Carey agreed to do the duet, as long as Bieber sang in her original high key. That would be hard to do for almost anyone – but a 17-year-old boy?? Really Mariah?
Braun agreed telling Billboard,
“That was the hardest song to do,” adding, “A year ago that would have been no problem.” Bieber also admitted, “Yes, that was high. But I grinded it out, and we got it down.”
Bieber will close the holiday season by performing in Times Square on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest.
Braun definitely has a way with words. What do you think?