- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Justin Timberlake is a Fan of Pippa Middleton
Justin Timberlake has been dating longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel on and off for some time – but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know a beautiful lady when he sees one – especially, Pippa Middleton.
In an interview with Esquire magazine, Timberlake explained,
“Us American males are big fans of Pippa. We like the Middletons very much. I’m going to sound like a sleazeball. I’m going to stop right there!”
He then spoke about his approach to acting, saying “people have made me feel I’m trying to be a serious actor, which is hilarious. I’m not trying to be a serious actor. I just want to do a good job. I feel there was a lot of ‘is this going to be good or not?’ I could see how a persona of what you do on stage musically becomes embedded in people’s minds. But I feel like all I ever did on stage was act, in a way. I don’t feel like that’s exactly who I am. I don’t wear waistcoats when I’m at home.”
However, for all fans of Timberlake the musician, he reaffirmed that music is still a big part of his life, declaring “music is a part of my blood cells, my cellular being, but I don’t put music out just to do it.”