- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Timberlake is a Fan of Pippa Middleton
Justin Timberlake has been dating longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel on and off for some time – but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know a beautiful lady when he sees one – especially, Pippa Middleton.
In an interview with Esquire magazine, Timberlake explained,
“Us American males are big fans of Pippa. We like the Middletons very much. I’m going to sound like a sleazeball. I’m going to stop right there!”
He then spoke about his approach to acting, saying “people have made me feel I’m trying to be a serious actor, which is hilarious. I’m not trying to be a serious actor. I just want to do a good job. I feel there was a lot of ‘is this going to be good or not?’ I could see how a persona of what you do on stage musically becomes embedded in people’s minds. But I feel like all I ever did on stage was act, in a way. I don’t feel like that’s exactly who I am. I don’t wear waistcoats when I’m at home.”
However, for all fans of Timberlake the musician, he reaffirmed that music is still a big part of his life, declaring “music is a part of my blood cells, my cellular being, but I don’t put music out just to do it.”