- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Justin Timberlake: I Stole a Golf Cart With Ryan Gosling
Justin Timberlake has revealed that he and fellow heart throb Ryan Gosling were once roommates at the age eleven, when both were actors for the Mickey Mouse club.
On the Ellen Degeneres Show Timberlake revealed that he and Gosling “were probably a little bit closer than the rest of the kids that were on the show just because we had to share a bathroom.”
Timberlake also had praise for his peer, saying Gosling “has always been that charismatic and talented. He is, I think, one of the best actors of our generation.”
He then went on to recount their days as child actors, remembering “we used to do terrible things. Looking back on them, they weren’t as bad as I thought they were at the time. We thought we were so cool when we were on the Mickey Mouse Club.”
Timberlake explained, “we stole a golf cart. We were like ‘yeah man, we stole a golf cart.’ You know what its like on a back lot – there are golf carts everywhere. We drove into MGM Studios which is illegal by the way.'”