- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Justin Timberlake: I Stole a Golf Cart With Ryan Gosling
Justin Timberlake has revealed that he and fellow heart throb Ryan Gosling were once roommates at the age eleven, when both were actors for the Mickey Mouse club.
On the Ellen Degeneres Show Timberlake revealed that he and Gosling “were probably a little bit closer than the rest of the kids that were on the show just because we had to share a bathroom.”
Timberlake also had praise for his peer, saying Gosling “has always been that charismatic and talented. He is, I think, one of the best actors of our generation.”
He then went on to recount their days as child actors, remembering “we used to do terrible things. Looking back on them, they weren’t as bad as I thought they were at the time. We thought we were so cool when we were on the Mickey Mouse Club.”
Timberlake explained, “we stole a golf cart. We were like ‘yeah man, we stole a golf cart.’ You know what its like on a back lot – there are golf carts everywhere. We drove into MGM Studios which is illegal by the way.'”