- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
Justin Timberlake: I Stole a Golf Cart With Ryan Gosling
Justin Timberlake has revealed that he and fellow heart throb Ryan Gosling were once roommates at the age eleven, when both were actors for the Mickey Mouse club.
On the Ellen Degeneres Show Timberlake revealed that he and Gosling “were probably a little bit closer than the rest of the kids that were on the show just because we had to share a bathroom.”
Timberlake also had praise for his peer, saying Gosling “has always been that charismatic and talented. He is, I think, one of the best actors of our generation.”
He then went on to recount their days as child actors, remembering “we used to do terrible things. Looking back on them, they weren’t as bad as I thought they were at the time. We thought we were so cool when we were on the Mickey Mouse Club.”
Timberlake explained, “we stole a golf cart. We were like ‘yeah man, we stole a golf cart.’ You know what its like on a back lot – there are golf carts everywhere. We drove into MGM Studios which is illegal by the way.'”