- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Justin Timberlake: I Stole a Golf Cart With Ryan Gosling
Justin Timberlake has revealed that he and fellow heart throb Ryan Gosling were once roommates at the age eleven, when both were actors for the Mickey Mouse club.
On the Ellen Degeneres Show Timberlake revealed that he and Gosling “were probably a little bit closer than the rest of the kids that were on the show just because we had to share a bathroom.”
Timberlake also had praise for his peer, saying Gosling “has always been that charismatic and talented. He is, I think, one of the best actors of our generation.”
He then went on to recount their days as child actors, remembering “we used to do terrible things. Looking back on them, they weren’t as bad as I thought they were at the time. We thought we were so cool when we were on the Mickey Mouse Club.”
Timberlake explained, “we stole a golf cart. We were like ‘yeah man, we stole a golf cart.’ You know what its like on a back lot – there are golf carts everywhere. We drove into MGM Studios which is illegal by the way.'”