- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Kristen Stewart: “I Still Can’t Separate Myself From Bella!”
Kristen Stewart has finished filming Twilight and finished playing her character Bella Swan, but that doesn’t mean Stewart has completely rid herself of her signature role!
Stewart told Le Semaine that “I still can’t separate myself from Bella. I don’t want people to think it’s only that character, I’m like that with all my characters.”
She explained, “I went through a lot of emotions while making these movies. I was 17 when I started playing Bella. These last movies are filled with intense and immense moments and they’re not only based on fantasy, but also on reality. I saw myself while acting those scenes.”
Stewart is now 21-years-old, so she’s spent four years of her life on the blockbuster film series…her attachment is understandable, right?