- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Kristen Stewart: “I Still Can’t Separate Myself From Bella!”
Kristen Stewart has finished filming Twilight and finished playing her character Bella Swan, but that doesn’t mean Stewart has completely rid herself of her signature role!
Stewart told Le Semaine that “I still can’t separate myself from Bella. I don’t want people to think it’s only that character, I’m like that with all my characters.”
She explained, “I went through a lot of emotions while making these movies. I was 17 when I started playing Bella. These last movies are filled with intense and immense moments and they’re not only based on fantasy, but also on reality. I saw myself while acting those scenes.”
Stewart is now 21-years-old, so she’s spent four years of her life on the blockbuster film series…her attachment is understandable, right?