- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Kristen Stewart: “I Still Can’t Separate Myself From Bella!”
Kristen Stewart has finished filming Twilight and finished playing her character Bella Swan, but that doesn’t mean Stewart has completely rid herself of her signature role!
Stewart told Le Semaine that “I still can’t separate myself from Bella. I don’t want people to think it’s only that character, I’m like that with all my characters.”
She explained, “I went through a lot of emotions while making these movies. I was 17 when I started playing Bella. These last movies are filled with intense and immense moments and they’re not only based on fantasy, but also on reality. I saw myself while acting those scenes.”
Stewart is now 21-years-old, so she’s spent four years of her life on the blockbuster film series…her attachment is understandable, right?