- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kristen Stewart: “I Still Can’t Separate Myself From Bella!”
Kristen Stewart has finished filming Twilight and finished playing her character Bella Swan, but that doesn’t mean Stewart has completely rid herself of her signature role!
Stewart told Le Semaine that “I still can’t separate myself from Bella. I don’t want people to think it’s only that character, I’m like that with all my characters.”
She explained, “I went through a lot of emotions while making these movies. I was 17 when I started playing Bella. These last movies are filled with intense and immense moments and they’re not only based on fantasy, but also on reality. I saw myself while acting those scenes.”
Stewart is now 21-years-old, so she’s spent four years of her life on the blockbuster film series…her attachment is understandable, right?