- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Kristen Stewart: “I Still Can’t Separate Myself From Bella!”
Kristen Stewart has finished filming Twilight and finished playing her character Bella Swan, but that doesn’t mean Stewart has completely rid herself of her signature role!
Stewart told Le Semaine that “I still can’t separate myself from Bella. I don’t want people to think it’s only that character, I’m like that with all my characters.”
She explained, “I went through a lot of emotions while making these movies. I was 17 when I started playing Bella. These last movies are filled with intense and immense moments and they’re not only based on fantasy, but also on reality. I saw myself while acting those scenes.”
Stewart is now 21-years-old, so she’s spent four years of her life on the blockbuster film series…her attachment is understandable, right?