- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
Kristen Stewart Thinks Bella and Snow White Aren’t Too Dissimilar
At first glance, Kristen Stewart’s roles as Snow White and Bella in the Twilight film series may seem totally dissimilar, but Stewart herself sees more similarities than dissimilarities.
In an interview with Boxoffice magazine, Stewart explained that emotionally, the two heroines are very much alike. Talking about her role in Twilight, Stewart said, “you shoot, obviously, out of order and you keep going back and forth between pregnant, human and dead vampire Bella. There’s so many different versions of Bella in this, it’s insane. It was a strange experience walking on set the first time I played a scene as a vampire because I’d watched everyone around me doing it all the time. I sound so lame, but vampire Bella really is my favorite character-she’s very representative of a matriarch. She’s very intuitive on almost a psychic level and no one ever acknowledges it, which is interesting.”
She then spoke about her starring role in Snow White and the Huntsman, saying “She is sort of the last shred of hope for her land. She has this ethereal, spiritual connection to her people-she really feels things-and so it’s like we don’t really feel empathy. I’ve had some f–king eye-opening experiences on this movie. I think that to truly care for something isn’t just putting yourself in that situation aesthetically and then going, ‘oh my god, I feel so bad for them.’ It’s truly not thinking of yourself at all. I’m figting evil-I’m fighting the most evil motherf—ers-and it’s fine that they’re being killed. It’s literally f–king anguish. She takes absolutely no pleasure in hurting anything.”
Do you see the similarities between Bella and Snow White? Do you agree with Stewart?