- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Kristen Stewart Thinks Bella and Snow White Aren’t Too Dissimilar
At first glance, Kristen Stewart’s roles as Snow White and Bella in the Twilight film series may seem totally dissimilar, but Stewart herself sees more similarities than dissimilarities.
In an interview with Boxoffice magazine, Stewart explained that emotionally, the two heroines are very much alike. Talking about her role in Twilight, Stewart said, “you shoot, obviously, out of order and you keep going back and forth between pregnant, human and dead vampire Bella. There’s so many different versions of Bella in this, it’s insane. It was a strange experience walking on set the first time I played a scene as a vampire because I’d watched everyone around me doing it all the time. I sound so lame, but vampire Bella really is my favorite character-she’s very representative of a matriarch. She’s very intuitive on almost a psychic level and no one ever acknowledges it, which is interesting.”
She then spoke about her starring role in Snow White and the Huntsman, saying “She is sort of the last shred of hope for her land. She has this ethereal, spiritual connection to her people-she really feels things-and so it’s like we don’t really feel empathy. I’ve had some f–king eye-opening experiences on this movie. I think that to truly care for something isn’t just putting yourself in that situation aesthetically and then going, ‘oh my god, I feel so bad for them.’ It’s truly not thinking of yourself at all. I’m figting evil-I’m fighting the most evil motherf—ers-and it’s fine that they’re being killed. It’s literally f–king anguish. She takes absolutely no pleasure in hurting anything.”
Do you see the similarities between Bella and Snow White? Do you agree with Stewart?