- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Las Vegas DJ Spinoff at Marquee Nightclub
Las Vegas! The city of shiny new hotels, casinos and clubs. The place where the newest and hottest music DJs in the country are found.
I had the pleasure of seeing first hand, the new up and coming DJs compete in the Las Vegas Spinoff hosted by the Marquee Nightclub & Dayside inside The Cosmopolitan right on the Vegas Strip. The seven finalists weren’t just competing for bragging rights – they were competing to take home a $10,000 home studio, Puma gear, & a guest DJ appearance at a Vegas club.
The Djs brought their A-games to the Boom Box Room of the Marquee! All seven spun their own twists on pop, hip-hop, old school and house music for a packed dance floor. They each were given fifteen minutes to wow not only the crowd, but also the celebrity judges including Lil Jon, LMFAO, DJ Vice, Markus Schulz and Marquee Nightclubs’s director of special operations and music Sol Shafe.
All night long in the BoomBox Room, every one of the contestants had their own flavor and twist on the regular club music, but none of them were the same. It kept everyone in the room moving, and looking forward to what each of them brought to the dance floor all night and into the early morning.
Las Vegas is certainly where you want to be if you’re a DJ and these seven lucky finalists Nick 4 Now, Josh Abrams, Crush Effect, DJ FM, Eric De La Torre, CDG_DJs, and SUBshockers certainly have what it takes to entertain and get a crowd moving in a city that has seen it all.
This post was written by Cari from Busy Bee Blogger who received hotel accommodations.