- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Man Blames Movie ‘Drive’ for Throwing Hot Dog at Tiger Woods
At a golf match Tuesday in San Matin, California, a man threw a hot dog at golfer Tiger Woods.
Local man Brandon Kelly was arrested for the offense. So why did he throw a hot dog at Tiger Woods??? Kelly places the blame on Ryan Gosling’s movie Drive. According to the Associated Press, Kelly told the Santa Rosa Press Democrat:
“I threw the hot dog towards Tiger Woods because I was inspired by the movie Drive. As soon as the movie ended, I thought to myself, ‘I have to do something courageous and epic. I have to throw a hot dog on the green in front of Tiger.'”
The Associated Press confirms that Kelly shouted Woods’ name and tossed the hot dog during the Frys.com open. He was arrested for disturbing the peace and will be given a fine and a community service sentence.
Thanks to Kelly, Woods missed his 18-foot putt. Woods recalls the moment to AP, saying:
“When I looked up, the hot dog was already in the air… The bun was kind of disintegrating. Some guy just came running on the green, and he had a hot dog, and evidently… I don’t know how he tried to throw it, but I was kind of focusing on my putt when he started yelling. Next thing I know, he laid on the ground, and looked like he wanted to be arrested because he… put his hands behind his back and turned his head.”
Well this sure isn’t a story you hear everyday!
Written by Michelle Wincott