- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Man Blames Movie ‘Drive’ for Throwing Hot Dog at Tiger Woods
At a golf match Tuesday in San Matin, California, a man threw a hot dog at golfer Tiger Woods.
Local man Brandon Kelly was arrested for the offense. So why did he throw a hot dog at Tiger Woods??? Kelly places the blame on Ryan Gosling’s movie Drive. According to the Associated Press, Kelly told the Santa Rosa Press Democrat:
“I threw the hot dog towards Tiger Woods because I was inspired by the movie Drive. As soon as the movie ended, I thought to myself, ‘I have to do something courageous and epic. I have to throw a hot dog on the green in front of Tiger.'”
The Associated Press confirms that Kelly shouted Woods’ name and tossed the hot dog during the Frys.com open. He was arrested for disturbing the peace and will be given a fine and a community service sentence.
Thanks to Kelly, Woods missed his 18-foot putt. Woods recalls the moment to AP, saying:
“When I looked up, the hot dog was already in the air… The bun was kind of disintegrating. Some guy just came running on the green, and he had a hot dog, and evidently… I don’t know how he tried to throw it, but I was kind of focusing on my putt when he started yelling. Next thing I know, he laid on the ground, and looked like he wanted to be arrested because he… put his hands behind his back and turned his head.”
Well this sure isn’t a story you hear everyday!
Written by Michelle Wincott