- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Reese Witherspoon Confesses to Making Out With Jennifer Aniston
Reese Witherspoon presented her bff, Jennifer Aniston, with an award at the Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute on October 16, 2011. It was at the award show that Witherspoon spoke about her admiration for Aniston,
“There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability, and you just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her—at least I do. And that’s what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done—so cute!—and then we make out. It’s totally awesome.”
There were definitely a lot of jealous people in the audience. Including Jen’s boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
Reese also revealed that Aniston helped her through her first ever television appearance, playing her sister on the hit show, Friends.
“I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league.” Aniston was able to calm her down by assuring her that it was OK if she messed up. “Don’t try to be perfect,” Aniston advised. “Just be yourself.”
Sounds like good advise to me.