- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Reese Witherspoon Confesses to Making Out With Jennifer Aniston
Reese Witherspoon presented her bff, Jennifer Aniston, with an award at the Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute on October 16, 2011. It was at the award show that Witherspoon spoke about her admiration for Aniston,
“There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability, and you just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her—at least I do. And that’s what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done—so cute!—and then we make out. It’s totally awesome.”
There were definitely a lot of jealous people in the audience. Including Jen’s boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
Reese also revealed that Aniston helped her through her first ever television appearance, playing her sister on the hit show, Friends.
“I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league.” Aniston was able to calm her down by assuring her that it was OK if she messed up. “Don’t try to be perfect,” Aniston advised. “Just be yourself.”
Sounds like good advise to me.