- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff released Tinder-less video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
Reese Witherspoon Confesses to Making Out With Jennifer Aniston
Reese Witherspoon presented her bff, Jennifer Aniston, with an award at the Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute on October 16, 2011. It was at the award show that Witherspoon spoke about her admiration for Aniston,
“There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability, and you just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her—at least I do. And that’s what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done—so cute!—and then we make out. It’s totally awesome.”
There were definitely a lot of jealous people in the audience. Including Jen’s boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
Reese also revealed that Aniston helped her through her first ever television appearance, playing her sister on the hit show, Friends.
“I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league.” Aniston was able to calm her down by assuring her that it was OK if she messed up. “Don’t try to be perfect,” Aniston advised. “Just be yourself.”
Sounds like good advise to me.