- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Reese Witherspoon Confesses to Making Out With Jennifer Aniston
Reese Witherspoon presented her bff, Jennifer Aniston, with an award at the Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute on October 16, 2011. It was at the award show that Witherspoon spoke about her admiration for Aniston,
“There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability, and you just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her—at least I do. And that’s what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done—so cute!—and then we make out. It’s totally awesome.”
There were definitely a lot of jealous people in the audience. Including Jen’s boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
Reese also revealed that Aniston helped her through her first ever television appearance, playing her sister on the hit show, Friends.
“I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league.” Aniston was able to calm her down by assuring her that it was OK if she messed up. “Don’t try to be perfect,” Aniston advised. “Just be yourself.”
Sounds like good advise to me.