- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Reese Witherspoon Confesses to Making Out With Jennifer Aniston
Reese Witherspoon presented her bff, Jennifer Aniston, with an award at the Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute on October 16, 2011. It was at the award show that Witherspoon spoke about her admiration for Aniston,
“There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability, and you just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her—at least I do. And that’s what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done—so cute!—and then we make out. It’s totally awesome.”
There were definitely a lot of jealous people in the audience. Including Jen’s boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
Reese also revealed that Aniston helped her through her first ever television appearance, playing her sister on the hit show, Friends.
“I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league.” Aniston was able to calm her down by assuring her that it was OK if she messed up. “Don’t try to be perfect,” Aniston advised. “Just be yourself.”
Sounds like good advise to me.