- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
Ryan Gosling: I think Like a Girl and I Do Ballet
Ryan Gosling claims despite his hunky, manly image, he “thinks like a girl and does ballet.”
In an interview with The Independent, Gosling explains that his mother and sister practically raised him and that’s how he is in touch with his feminine side. Gosling explained that having been bullied in school thanks to his success in television, his mother home-schooled him for a year and his “sister was my best friend and my hero growing up” he continued, “because I was home-schooled I didn’t have a lot of friends and I did ballet, which was always just girls. All of that had an effect on my brain.”
In fact, Gosling still continues to practice ballet at a studio in Los Angeles with him “practicing whenever I can” even though “a lot of the students are young girls so they’re there with their mums but they just kind of watch and tell me to keep it up.”