- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Ryan Gosling: I think Like a Girl and I Do Ballet
Ryan Gosling claims despite his hunky, manly image, he “thinks like a girl and does ballet.”
In an interview with The Independent, Gosling explains that his mother and sister practically raised him and that’s how he is in touch with his feminine side. Gosling explained that having been bullied in school thanks to his success in television, his mother home-schooled him for a year and his “sister was my best friend and my hero growing up” he continued, “because I was home-schooled I didn’t have a lot of friends and I did ballet, which was always just girls. All of that had an effect on my brain.”
In fact, Gosling still continues to practice ballet at a studio in Los Angeles with him “practicing whenever I can” even though “a lot of the students are young girls so they’re there with their mums but they just kind of watch and tell me to keep it up.”