- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Steve Jobs Final Words in His Sister’s Eulogy
Steve Jobs’ sister, Mona Simpson, delivered a moving eulogy at her brother’s funeral service October 16th, after the Apple co-founder’s untimely death at 56 . Simpson, an author, shared her relationship with the brother she didn’t meet until she was 25, saying,
‘Even as a feminist, my whole life I’d been waiting for a man to love, who could love me. For decades, I’d thought that man would be my father. When I was 25, I met that man and he was my brother.’
The complete eulogy was published Sunday in The New York Times, which ended with Simpson remembering his final moment, with Jobs glancing toward his family.
‘Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them,’ she recalled. ‘Steve’s final words were, Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.’