- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Steve Jobs Final Words in His Sister’s Eulogy
Steve Jobs’ sister, Mona Simpson, delivered a moving eulogy at her brother’s funeral service October 16th, after the Apple co-founder’s untimely death at 56 . Simpson, an author, shared her relationship with the brother she didn’t meet until she was 25, saying,
‘Even as a feminist, my whole life I’d been waiting for a man to love, who could love me. For decades, I’d thought that man would be my father. When I was 25, I met that man and he was my brother.’
The complete eulogy was published Sunday in The New York Times, which ended with Simpson remembering his final moment, with Jobs glancing toward his family.
‘Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them,’ she recalled. ‘Steve’s final words were, Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.’