- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Steve Jobs Final Words in His Sister’s Eulogy
Steve Jobs’ sister, Mona Simpson, delivered a moving eulogy at her brother’s funeral service October 16th, after the Apple co-founder’s untimely death at 56 . Simpson, an author, shared her relationship with the brother she didn’t meet until she was 25, saying,
‘Even as a feminist, my whole life I’d been waiting for a man to love, who could love me. For decades, I’d thought that man would be my father. When I was 25, I met that man and he was my brother.’
The complete eulogy was published Sunday in The New York Times, which ended with Simpson remembering his final moment, with Jobs glancing toward his family.
‘Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them,’ she recalled. ‘Steve’s final words were, Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.’