- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Steve Jobs Final Words in His Sister’s Eulogy
Steve Jobs’ sister, Mona Simpson, delivered a moving eulogy at her brother’s funeral service October 16th, after the Apple co-founder’s untimely death at 56 . Simpson, an author, shared her relationship with the brother she didn’t meet until she was 25, saying,
‘Even as a feminist, my whole life I’d been waiting for a man to love, who could love me. For decades, I’d thought that man would be my father. When I was 25, I met that man and he was my brother.’
The complete eulogy was published Sunday in The New York Times, which ended with Simpson remembering his final moment, with Jobs glancing toward his family.
‘Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them,’ she recalled. ‘Steve’s final words were, Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.’