- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Charlie Day Hosts SNL With Maroon 5 11/5/11 – Videos Here
Charlie Day hosted Saturday Night Live on November 6, 2011. Joining Day during his monolgue was Danny Devito who warned Day he had to “put out” for the audience, and the Horrible Bosses star did just that in his SNL debut.
One of the funnier skits was the latest Kardashian updates with the “Kardashian Divorce Special.” Other skits included a trip to Greece as Zeus and the gods occupy Mount Olympus to figure out Greece’s financial crisis in “Greek Gods.” And back on the home front, GOP Presidential Candidate Rick Perry (Bill Hader) stops by the Weekend Update desk to say “Aloha” to Seth.
The always handsome, Adam Levine and Maroon 5’s performaned their hit “Moves Like Jagger” and “Stereo Hearts” with Travie McCoy of Gym Class Heroes.
We have all the skits – check them out and let us know your favorites.
Ghost of Gaddafi Cold Open
The ghost of recently killed Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi talks about life after death.
Charlie Day Monologue
Charlie comments on how the city has changed from when he was a small child, and is pressured into song when Danny DeVito shows up.
Kardashian Divorce Special
You’ve watched the wedding special, now get an all-access pass to Kim Kardashian’s divorce from Kris Humphries.
Ask Dr. Oz
Dr. Oz vividly described an audience member’s dead rectum.
Zeus summons the gods to figure out the financial crisis in Greece.
Getting Freaky with Cee Lo
Recording artist Cee Lo Green helps a couple having trouble keeping it interesting in the bedroom.
Comedy Tour 2
The kings of catchphrases are back, and this time Dirk ‘Jack-Knife’ Cane is in the house!
Maroon 5: Moves Like Jagger
Musical guest Maroon 5 performs their song, “Moves Like Jagger.
Weekend Update Favorites: 11/5/11
Catch up on the headlines with Weekend Update anchor Seth Meyers.
Weekend Update travel guru Judy Grimes again wrestles with her nerves on air.
Weekend Update: Rick Perry
GOP nominee hopeful Rick Perry defends accusations that he was drunk or on drugs during a recent speech.
An actor has trouble working in a scene with a dolphin and the production crew doesn’t seem to understand.
Maroon 5 and Travie McCoy perform “Stereo Hearts.”
A veteran detective, who has no reference of current events and history, tries to solve a crime in a familiar-looking scene.