- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Chris Brown Rages About Rihanna on Twitter
Chris Brown throws a foul-mouthed fit on Twitter after being asked about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and the beating he gave her a couple of years ago. After his meltdown he deleted almost all of his Twitter account, leaving just a couple of tweets from fans.
The 22-year-old rapper exploded when questioned about Rihanna, writing
“I don’t say s**t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! that s**t happened three years ago!” he wrote on his Twitter account.
“I know alot of you wack @ss(OLD) celebrities probably wanna f**k my ex but talking s**t on me wont get u far,” continued.
He then wrote: “And to be REALLY HONEST… yall wonder why n**ga spazzes all the time? Lol.”
Another tweet read: “MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! (sic).”
I don’t think Rihanna will ever forget that night, so why should Chris??