- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Chris Brown Rages About Rihanna on Twitter
Chris Brown throws a foul-mouthed fit on Twitter after being asked about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and the beating he gave her a couple of years ago. After his meltdown he deleted almost all of his Twitter account, leaving just a couple of tweets from fans.
The 22-year-old rapper exploded when questioned about Rihanna, writing
“I don’t say s**t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! that s**t happened three years ago!” he wrote on his Twitter account.
“I know alot of you wack @ss(OLD) celebrities probably wanna f**k my ex but talking s**t on me wont get u far,” continued.
He then wrote: “And to be REALLY HONEST… yall wonder why n**ga spazzes all the time? Lol.”
Another tweet read: “MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! (sic).”
I don’t think Rihanna will ever forget that night, so why should Chris??