- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Justin Bieber Accuser NOT Dropping Paternity Suit
Mariah Yeates, the 20-year-old California woman who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her baby is moving forward with her action against the pop star only with a different legal team, according to RadarOnline.
Reports that Yeater dropped her lawsuit against Bieber and her two attorneys left the case were reported this morning. Yeater’s paternity attorney is still on board and is involved in private negotiations with Bieber’s legal team but a new legal team and a new strategy has been put in place in light of death threats against Yeater. Confused yet?
Negotiations are going on right now with Bieber’s counsel for a private, secure DNA test with the same safe guards that would exist if there were a court order, but without a court order.
While it’s still unclear whether or not Yeater’s case is still technically active, the new attorney, Leving, said he hopes he won’t have to file a new lawsuit. (In other words if Bieber’s team either agrees to his terms or pays Yeates off?)
The new attorney has stated,
“My goal is that when the DNA test is completed, which I believe it will be…my goal is to keep everything confidential so the results will remain confidential”
Sounds like either way – the public may not find out if Bieber is the baby daddy or not? What do you think?