- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
Justin Bieber Accuser NOT Dropping Paternity Suit
Mariah Yeates, the 20-year-old California woman who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her baby is moving forward with her action against the pop star only with a different legal team, according to RadarOnline.
Reports that Yeater dropped her lawsuit against Bieber and her two attorneys left the case were reported this morning. Yeater’s paternity attorney is still on board and is involved in private negotiations with Bieber’s legal team but a new legal team and a new strategy has been put in place in light of death threats against Yeater. Confused yet?
Negotiations are going on right now with Bieber’s counsel for a private, secure DNA test with the same safe guards that would exist if there were a court order, but without a court order.
While it’s still unclear whether or not Yeater’s case is still technically active, the new attorney, Leving, said he hopes he won’t have to file a new lawsuit. (In other words if Bieber’s team either agrees to his terms or pays Yeates off?)
The new attorney has stated,
“My goal is that when the DNA test is completed, which I believe it will be…my goal is to keep everything confidential so the results will remain confidential”
Sounds like either way – the public may not find out if Bieber is the baby daddy or not? What do you think?