- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Justin Bieber Accuser NOT Dropping Paternity Suit
Mariah Yeates, the 20-year-old California woman who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her baby is moving forward with her action against the pop star only with a different legal team, according to RadarOnline.
Reports that Yeater dropped her lawsuit against Bieber and her two attorneys left the case were reported this morning. Yeater’s paternity attorney is still on board and is involved in private negotiations with Bieber’s legal team but a new legal team and a new strategy has been put in place in light of death threats against Yeater. Confused yet?
Negotiations are going on right now with Bieber’s counsel for a private, secure DNA test with the same safe guards that would exist if there were a court order, but without a court order.
While it’s still unclear whether or not Yeater’s case is still technically active, the new attorney, Leving, said he hopes he won’t have to file a new lawsuit. (In other words if Bieber’s team either agrees to his terms or pays Yeates off?)
The new attorney has stated,
“My goal is that when the DNA test is completed, which I believe it will be…my goal is to keep everything confidential so the results will remain confidential”
Sounds like either way – the public may not find out if Bieber is the baby daddy or not? What do you think?