- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Justin Bieber Baby Lawsuit – Rejected by Lawyers
Justin Bieber has been named as the father of a three-month old baby in a lawsuit filed by a 20-year-old California woman named Mariah Yeater.
Mariah Yeater says she and Bieber, 17, had sex backstage at an L.A. show three months ago. She has since given birth to a baby boy and has filed a paternity lawsuit against Bieber. She has also asked for financial support from the Biebs. Why else file a paternity suit?
In response to the baby allegations, a rep for Bieber tells Us Weekly in a statement:
“While we haven’t yet seen THE LAWSUIT, it’s sad that someone would fabricate, malicious, defamatory AND demonstrably false claims. We WILL VIGOROUSLY PURSUE all available legal remedies to DEFEND AND protect Justin against THESE ALLEGATIONS.”
The allegations didn’t stop Bieber from giving an amazing performance on Dancing With the Stars last night singing ‘Never Say Never’ and ‘Fa La La’ with Boys II Men. Check out the performance here.