- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test
Justin Bieber has undergone a DNA test to put an end to allegations he fathered a child with Mariah Yeater.
Yeater accused Bieber of getting her pregnant after a 30 second fling following a Los Angeles concert last year.
Yeater told reporters she had evidence proving Bieber was the father of her four-month-old son Tristyn, but she ultimately withdrew her request for a paternity test and child support last week and not long after texts emerged naming another man as the father of her son.
Bieber still wants 100% proof he is not the father of the child and has voluntarily taken a DNA test on Friday.
Speaking to TV show “Extra” on the eve of the singer’s doctor’s appointment, Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun said,
“(He) doesn’t mind. He’s like, ‘I’m just going to go ahead… (with) it and be fine.'”
Meanwhile, Braun is still threatening to take legal action against Yeater for attempting to damage Bieber’s reputation. While I agree that people should be held responsible for their actions, I don’t believe suing Yeater is the answer. What do you think?