- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test
Justin Bieber has undergone a DNA test to put an end to allegations he fathered a child with Mariah Yeater.
Yeater accused Bieber of getting her pregnant after a 30 second fling following a Los Angeles concert last year.
Yeater told reporters she had evidence proving Bieber was the father of her four-month-old son Tristyn, but she ultimately withdrew her request for a paternity test and child support last week and not long after texts emerged naming another man as the father of her son.
Bieber still wants 100% proof he is not the father of the child and has voluntarily taken a DNA test on Friday.
Speaking to TV show “Extra” on the eve of the singer’s doctor’s appointment, Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun said,
“(He) doesn’t mind. He’s like, ‘I’m just going to go ahead… (with) it and be fine.'”
Meanwhile, Braun is still threatening to take legal action against Yeater for attempting to damage Bieber’s reputation. While I agree that people should be held responsible for their actions, I don’t believe suing Yeater is the answer. What do you think?