- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test
Justin Bieber has undergone a DNA test to put an end to allegations he fathered a child with Mariah Yeater.
Yeater accused Bieber of getting her pregnant after a 30 second fling following a Los Angeles concert last year.
Yeater told reporters she had evidence proving Bieber was the father of her four-month-old son Tristyn, but she ultimately withdrew her request for a paternity test and child support last week and not long after texts emerged naming another man as the father of her son.
Bieber still wants 100% proof he is not the father of the child and has voluntarily taken a DNA test on Friday.
Speaking to TV show “Extra” on the eve of the singer’s doctor’s appointment, Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun said,
“(He) doesn’t mind. He’s like, ‘I’m just going to go ahead… (with) it and be fine.'”
Meanwhile, Braun is still threatening to take legal action against Yeater for attempting to damage Bieber’s reputation. While I agree that people should be held responsible for their actions, I don’t believe suing Yeater is the answer. What do you think?