- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Justin Timberlake Attends Marine Corps Ball and Calls His Date His Hero
Justin Timberlake made good on his promise to a servicewoman’s invitation to attend the Instructor Battalion Marine Corps Ball on Saturday, November 12, 2011. Timberlake and his date, Kelsey De Santis, attended the dance at the Richmond Convention Center in Richmond, Virginia.
Timberlake was wooed to the ball via video, when De Santis, a champion mixed martial artist in her off-time, made her plea on YouTube.
“So, Justin,” she said in her online invite. “I’m going to call you out and ask you to come to the Marine Corps ball with me on Nov. 12. … And if you can’t go, all I have to say is, cry me a river.”
Justin wrote on his website about the evening saying,
“I’m writing this out to all of you after attending an event that turned out to be one of the most moving evenings I’ve ever had…”
Timberlake seemed to be truly touched by the evening and ended his recap of the evening with,
“Thank you Corporal Kelsey DeSantis. Thank you for inviting me. And, thank you for being my hero.”
Something tells me Kelsey had one of the most moving and memorable evenings too. What do you think?
Also attending a Marine Corps Ball later in the month is Mila Kunis.